Welcome to Gaia! ::

it hard to say but i heart Lady Gaga cause she does her own stuff and dresses the way she want to dress and lets every body think of what she gonna do next biggrin mrgreen mrgreen
Smexii_Geek
Do we really have to go over this?
It's KE$HA da!!!!
Lady gaga is alright but not all that!
KE$HA is all that with the curves!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol,the dude right. KE$HA

3,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Lady GaGa of course.
Ke$ha looks like a homeless drunk who doesn't believe in showers. THAT BEING SAID. I'm a Ke$ha fan. But Gaga is superior, has lyrical talent,vocal talent and acoustic talent. So...yea
Gaga ooh la la
mudkep
Ke$ha is a slut
nuff said.

Lady Gaga's a slut, too...she does naked things sometimes and her costumes can be a little revealing...

33,325 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Abby1824
mudkep
Ke$ha is a slut
nuff said.

Lady Gaga's a slut, too...she does naked things sometimes and her costumes can be a little revealing...

Wearing revealing clothing doesn't make one a slut. Admitting to sleeping around makes you a slut. Like Ke$ha

Lady GaGa is far superior to Ke$ha
Mrs.BonJovi
Abby1824
mudkep
Ke$ha is a slut
nuff said.

Wearing revealing clothing doesn't make one a slut. Admitting to sleeping around makes you a slut. Like Ke$ha

Have you listened to Lady Gaga's "Disco Stick" song? pay attention to the lyrics stare

33,325 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Abby1824
Mrs.BonJovi
Abby1824
mudkep
Ke$ha is a slut
nuff said.

Have you listened to Lady Gaga's "Disco Stick" song? pay attention to the lyrics stare

Its called Lovegame. Yes I listen to the lyrics. Do you listen to Ke$ha's lyrics? Think you need to pay attention a little more.
Mrs.BonJovi
Abby1824
Mrs.BonJovi
Abby1824
mudkep
Ke$ha is a slut
nuff said.

Its called Lovegame. Yes I listen to the lyrics. Do you listen to Ke$ha's lyrics? Think you need to pay attention a little more.

Lovegame* Yeah, I listen to her lyrics, I'm not saying she's my favorite or anything, but some of her songs don't have that stuff and I'm sure Lady Gaga has some songs that don't have gross stuff in them either. but sometimes I think Lady Gaga is a little more inappropriate sometimes...

33,325 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Abby1824
Mrs.BonJovi
Abby1824
Mrs.BonJovi
Abby1824
mudkep
Ke$ha is a slut
nuff said.

Lovegame* Yeah, I listen to her lyrics, I'm not saying she's my favorite or anything, but some of her songs don't have that stuff and I'm sure Lady Gaga has some songs that don't have gross stuff in them either. but sometimes I think Lady Gaga is a little more inappropriate sometimes...

Lady Gaga is a shock artist. Ke$ha tries to be a shock artist but it blows up in her face and people think less and less of her.
lady gaga smile
Mrs.BonJovi
Abby1824
Mrs.BonJovi
Abby1824
Mrs.BonJovi

Lady Gaga is a shock artist. Ke$ha tries to be a shock artist but it blows up in her face and people think less and less of her.

I do agree that Ke$ha is a poser...:/
hmm i like both but i had to choose ke$ha :3
but i like how lady gaga is wierd >:3 its more entertaining

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out