Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Werewolf

I am not into her music. It doesn't sound like it has heart and soul put into it. She puts more effert into costumes than her music. They're catchy tunes with nothing to them. Give me your opinion. If you like her, okay, I don't care, good for you. If you don't, then you're probably like me. Don't b***h if you don't like my opinion. I just want to know who likes her and why.

Hallowed Lunatic

zMrEGirlz
I am not into her music. It doesn't sound like it has heart and soul put into it. She puts more effert into costumes than her music. They're catchy tunes with nothing to them. Give me your opinion. If you like her, okay, I don't care, good for you. If you don't, then you're probably like me. Don't b***h if you don't like my opinion. I just want to know who likes her and why.

Nope, can honestly say I'm not a fan.

Adorable Bear

40,500 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
zMrEGirlz

She writes her own music. If that's not enough heart for you, I don't know what is.
A majority of pop stars sing songs written by others. If Katy Perry passes on a song, it will be thrown into the arms of someone else.
Have you listened to her acoustics? Baby's got lungs! She can actually SING believe it or not.
She is quite talented, though people are always gonna single her out because of her clothing choices.
Being honest, some of her chosen outfits were not my kinda thing, but overall I enjoy and appreciate the art of it all. She's more than just a voice. She's the whole product.
Not to mention the love and positivity she has toward her fans.
If you aren't a fan of her music or her fashion, you have to at least give her props for being true to herself and respect her for how well she cares about and treats her fans.
Like is an understatement, I really adore this woman. ♥ I am proud to be a little monster.

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
i don't like her but i think that some of her music is good.

Greedy Werewolf

iCo-kie
zMrEGirlz

She writes her own music. If that's not enough heart for you, I don't know what is.
A majority of pop stars sing songs written by others. If Katy Perry passes on a song, it will be thrown into the arms of someone else.
Have you listened to her acoustics? Baby's got lungs! She can actually SING believe it or not.
She is quite talented, though people are always gonna single her out because of her clothing choices.
Being honest, some of her chosen outfits were not my kinda thing, but overall I enjoy and appreciate the art of it all. She's more than just a voice. She's the whole product.
Not to mention the love and positivity she has toward her fans.
If you aren't a fan of her music or her fashion, you have to at least give her props for being true to herself and respect her for how well she cares about and treats her fans.
Like is an understatement, I really adore this woman. ♥ I am proud to be a little monster.

well thats good for you, but i dont care for her or her music and i dont care if shes true to herself cuz i dont know her in real life. im true to myself and everyone should be, but like i said, i dont really care for her

Adorable Bear

40,500 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
well thats good for you, but i dont care for her or her music and i dont care if shes true to herself cuz i dont know her in real life. im true to myself and everyone should be, but like i said, i dont really care for her
zMrEGirlz

I didn't ask you to care, so you can cool it with the "don't cares." I think we understood that in the first post of your thread.
You said to say why we like her, and I did.
I'm glad you are true to yourself. You're right everyone should be, but it's not likely to happen.
I like Lady Gaga's style. Not really her outfit fashion style, but her alltogethere style. She seems like a woman who is passionate about what she believes in, to me. After alle, she is trying to put down something she has faced throughout her life and throughout her music career from what I've noticed and heard. And yes, I mean bullying.
She's okay, but sometimes she scares me.
I love her, and all I can say about your situation is that I don't think you've given any effort into actually knowing her. Watch the interviews, and listen to her words. When you know who she is and listen to her songs, it all makes much more sense. You know where everything is coming from and why her music is the way it is. Lady Gaga is the only pop artist right now who really stays true to who she has always been. If you can honestly say that you don't hear any heart in a song like "Marry The Night," then you don't know who this woman is.
heart i live her songs.........and u ?&???
I dont like her... sorry
i like her music
zMrEGirlz

It's pop music, man. This is a great promotion. And that's it. I think so
Carmen Maces
I dont like her... sorry

You don't have to like her, but you didn't have to post a thing in this subforum either. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lady Gaga is an idol for many as she is a risk taker, as her fashion style speaks for itself. I like Bad Romance, Pokerface, Lovegame, Born this way and Paparazzi!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff