Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I think shes an amazing new singer. at her live proformances she gives it her best.
she has her own trend, and her musci just speaks to me. everyone says shes weird because of how she dresses and sings, but thats just how uniuqe she is. when she dresses like that, shes makin a statement. i hope this changed some peoples minds about how much they hate lady gaga! dramallama 4laugh
She's amazing.
heart
I like her and her songs but the videos are kinda weird but shes really cool =] lol exclaim biggrin xd
I like her music a lot
its really upbeat and fun
I havent really seen many people freak out over her, not like freakin Justin Beeber my GAWD
Her songs make me wanna puke
I like Lady Gaga! She is awesome!

4,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
She is okay, I guess

Eνεячвσdч Wαитs Tσ Bεε Hαppч . . . Nσвσdч Wαитs Tσ Bεε Iи Pαiи . . . . But Swεεтiε Plz . . . . Yσu Cαит Havε Aич Rαiивσω . . . Withσuт Hανiиg Aич Rαiи
_kAnDiiLiiciious_

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
I adore her. 4laugh
i think lady gaga is really cool and has a special talent that everyone who hates her is secretly jealous of...

3,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Kirari_Takeshi
pwnt2j

Insult one: Everything sounds the same.
WRONG

Listen to Lady Gaga - Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)
then to Paparazzi, way different sound and meanings!

Insult Two: the drunk thing.
WRONG

If you wereto look it up, she wrote that song because she wanted to share her past of alcohal dependancy. Which is a climbing growth rate.

insult Three: The slut factor
WRONG

She is no slut, She's not like most artist out there with sextapes and what not, She has a unique style to match your amazing music. ALSO SHE THE IS ON A KIDZ BOP CD B****.

IF ALL THATS ON THE RADIO IS THE SAME, AND SOME IS GOOD, THAT MAKES ALL GOOD BY YOUR LOGIC AND YOU ADMIT IN THAT, THAT LADY GAGA PAWNS!

Insult Four: scratch this you effin hypocrite, black eyed peas?! the sell outs times a million? and there song that means nothing? but not paparazzi? about a growing love that turns to obsession after effin denial?! F N IDIOT

OKAY YOUR DISSIN HER CLOTHES! lets see you effin try to pull off that in full confidence.

oh yah, she is a gay pride icon huh, look upthe channel logo, they gots her on it all the time.

hun eff you, gaga is about love, thats what gaga means. grow up or atleast do your research.

MAYBE; I should make a retraction vid, watcha think lovelies?
thank you^^
i lik her music and her as a person and her appearance is ok because she is diffrent then everybody else

Beloved Pirate

10,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
I love her she is so original and weird outfirs amazing. Saw her in concert let's just say best concert ever! mrgreen

3,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
well i dont like her i....................................I LOVE HER biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
I KNOW Lady Gaga artist headphones. It is very amazing!!! 3nodding lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff