• Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I know I am. wink heart

Invisible Gekko

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
No one because Lady Gaga's music is awful.

Friendly Receiver

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
^^ Why are you posting in a thread about her then? Love that ... when people post stuff like that. You are in a forum about her ... if you don't like her why bother posting?

As for the new album YES!!!!

Her music ******** rules and I don't give a flying s**t what anyone has to say about it.

ARTPOP
I am!! biggrin , I wish Nothing On (But The Radio) was included but It's not sad , we're going to see two artists here in this album, one is Stefani herself which resembles to ART and Lady Gaga which resembles to POP biggrin
tonygreenz
I am!! biggrin , I wish Nothing On (But The Radio) was included but It's not sad , we're going to see two artists here in this album, one is Stefani herself which resembles to ART and Lady Gaga which resembles to POP biggrin

She is, always has been, and always will be one person. Do not try to divide her into two personae. Also, I am hoping that all of ARTPOP will be much better than "Nothing On (But the Radio)." That demo is mediocre. It is catchy, but that is all it has going for it.

teh vannyn's Husband

Vampire

6,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
OMG!!! I'm so excited for this!! I will be the first one in line for the new album at Best Buy, I SWEAR!!!
So so excited! Even more so since my BTW ball. heart
It's going to be amazing.

Tipsy Bloodsucker

6,325 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
Oo, is there a name for this album?

Dapper Werewolf

I'm so ******** excited! 3nodding

Dapper Smoker

yess! mostly bc she's collaborating with kendrick lamar & azaelia banks. cool

and telephone's finally getting a part 2~.

OG Sex Symbol

I want it too! heart

It's a shame that "Princess Die" didn't make it on there though.
I'm not. emotion_puke

Tipsy Citizen

9,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
I'm a little excited I want to hear her new songs. I'm still a fan of hers and I still listen to her albums but I feel some of songs after "The Fame" album came out are made for the shock value or getting reaction out of people instead of doing it to make music.

Prodigal Shopper

17,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Party Member 100
I'm a little unsure. I am always excited for new music by Gaga, but some of the stuff she's been releasing unofficially has me a little concerned about her direction. I respect the fact that artists evolve, but she's going in a direction that I don't personally love. Born This Way was a let down overall for me as I loved Fame Monster the best. I'd love another song like Teeth.

Shirtless Seeker

Cake like Ladygaga emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas