Welcome to Gaia! ::

did she like, fall off the face of the earth or something?
I miss her music :c

5,600 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100
she is working on her new album "Artpop" yeahh k bai
Leafsu
did she like, fall off the face of the earth or something?
We can only hope.
i used to love her but i dont anymore
Why did she gain 30 pounds all of a sudden?
ummm im guessing she broke down lol

Shy Sex Symbol

She got scared Cause Madonna came back to tour biggrin

OG Sex Symbol

She's also still really busy with the Born This Way Ball. It still has 3 months left in its run.

5,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
Right now she is about to start the final leg of her Born This Way Ball. Also she said in an interview earlier this year she was going into a media black out. Which I think is good since the world got kind of "used" to Gaga you could say in a way with the Marry the Night flopping and all.... She will come fully back in 2013 though with ARTPOP! 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
shes working on her new album

Shameless Pyromaniac

14,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Hopefully she is taking a well deserved break, recharging her batteries. Gaga has been going strong non stop for how long, about 3 or 4 years? She's also been way too overexposed, too much of a good thing can make you sick (not me of course, I'm a Gaga junkie...however I do miss her having danes in her videos, that's the one thing I'm mad at her about) but after awhile we'll start going through withdrawal and WHAM she'll be back, looking forward to it!

Prodigal Shopper

17,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Party Member 100
She is taking a small break from her BTW tour before she starts up the tour in the US. She's been working on her album among other random projects. I don't think she ever really takes a break though.
I love her >___<
Cuz nobody cares about her anymore.
Lady Gaga actually is on her Born This Way Tour around the world, so she hasn't really been around the fame world, I'm pretty sure when her new alblum comes out I hope she rocks the charts because I love her heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff