Welcome to Gaia! ::

i have heard way to many lady gaga fans being all aggressive whenever you say that someone else is better than lady gaga. seriously they all say that ke$ha or whatever is trash but then you hear just dance and you know that lady gaga's trash too. i'm sick of all these people trying to degrade other singers but don't even judge them fairly.

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
AkiraCherryblossom
i have heard way to many lady gaga fans being all aggressive whenever you say that someone else is better than lady gaga. seriously they all say that ke$ha or whatever is trash but then you hear just dance and you know that lady gaga's trash too. i'm sick of all these people trying to degrade other singers but don't even judge them fairly.

i like lady gaga but the same thing is going happen like what happened to the jb thread its gonna dissapear i don't think they should have a Rhianna
Please read this.

Other singers/bands will get their chance eventually. The Hot Topic forums will rotate out on what's making the news and all that crap. So just give it time.

Lover

go to the petition forum if you want rihanna as a hot topic.

rihanna has nothing to do with lady gaga, so you shouldn't make a thread about her in a lady gaga forum.

5,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
ok? i don't like rihanna or kesha. I saw rihanna video she copy cat lady gaga style.I don't like pop, i'm more into metal but the only one i like is lady gaga, she is good.

Wicked Cultist

33,165 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
That's the way people are

But still, they'll switch out celebs whenever they hit the new pretty big

Rihanna will have her time to shine
Let's just hope it's not another Chris Brown kind of thing (I didn't mean that as a joke either)
feed the horse
      go to the petition forum if you want rihanna as a hot topic.

rihanna has nothing to do with lady gaga, so you shouldn't make a thread about her in a lady gaga forum.

well mebbe i'd rename it. the petition to get lady gaga off as a hot topic
nah thats okay
i apologize for the crappy topic name but i do mention lady gaga in the post

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out