Welcome to Gaia! ::

She is really talented. Why dont you start a petition for a whole new subforum then? e.o.
Pressed and obsessed. And your "RAWK N ROLL" legends have probably praised Gaga to the high heavens.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

If you don't like this subforum, get out? I dunno, just a suggestion.
She's the biggest thing in music and has been for the past 4-5 years, and I don't think she's stopping anytime soon.
Why don't we start a petition to make it a main forum? She deserves one.

Beloved Fatcat

13,225 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
immigrants
If you don't like this subforum, get out? I dunno, just a suggestion.
I'd scissor Lady Gaga
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you guys are so lame rofl
I think it's funny you stupid ******** don't know good music from bad
Guess I can't make you have a soul though, keep being sheep and love the s**t

Oh and to whoever said she the biggest thing in music is ******** retarded, she's hardly worth the fame she's loosing, standing up for gay rights is cool and all, I'm gay so I understand using your fame for a cause like that, but her music still sucks.
You listen to EDM. Therefore you are a robot, because only robots listen to that.
Robots don't have souls!

Dangerous Prophet

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I don't like half of the stuff she puts out, but she's incredibly intelligent. Sure, her natural fifteen minutes are up, but she keeps thinking up ways to get herself back into the spotlight. I'm going off topic here! I do kind of agree that we need a general rock thread here. How that makes me or the guy who originally said that a f*****t is beyond me. The current music threads are just disastrous. If someone posts a thread about general rock, that topic would be trolled by the typical music thread trolls, and then they'd fill it up with irrelevant videos. There really needs to be a sub-forum for general rock.
Harbinger of Badass
I don't like half of the stuff she puts out, but she's incredibly intelligent. Sure, her natural fifteen minutes are up, but she keeps thinking up ways to get herself back into the spotlight. I'm going off topic here! I do kind of agree that we need a general rock thread here. How that makes me or the guy who originally said that a f*****t is beyond me. The current music threads are just disastrous. If someone posts a thread about general rock, that topic would be trolled by the typical music thread trolls, and then they'd fill it up with irrelevant videos. There really needs to be a sub-forum for general rock.

We do not need a general rock subforum, because there is legitimately no real need for it.
You know what's interesting is you took all this time to go to a forum for a person you don't like to write a paragraph of complete and utter bullshit. Look at your life. Look at your choices.
Neptuny
You know what's interesting is you took all this time to go to a forum for a person you don't like to write a paragraph of complete and utter bullshit. Look at your life. Look at your choices.

If I had a dollar hahahaha
You do realize the whole point of entertainment is to waste time right?
Seriously, why were you here?

Hilarious Noob

Let me just point out that she has done more in her life and change the world in many more ways than you have or will.

Also if there's going to be ANY subforums added to gaia, it won't be in the music section, it will be in the Entertainment section, under "Drag Queens", CAN I GET AN AMEN?! We need our own subforum!
Well for me, she's not killing EDM, but instead, she's promoting it. The way she combines EDM to Pop while she writes her own songs made me like her cause I'm an EDM listener too before she became famous. Trance, House, Techno, Electro, and the other genres of EDM are starting to conquer the charts and I think, she's one of the reasons. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff