Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Prophet

Remember the old Gaga, like in There's Nothing Else I Can Say, or Poker Face, and the new Gaga, with her many unique outfits. Which do u prefer?
The Fame will forever be my favorite album. Though I do still like her new stuff and cannot wait for the Born This Way Ball, there's just something about the old stuff that I like better
I can't but like both. I have to say that I only started to listen to her music during BTW era, and Born This Way was the reason I started to listen to her older music more. It took me some time before I really got into the older stuff. I really like where she's going as an artist and I find her very inspiring in general. Born This Way Ball was amazing, it was the only concert where I've actually cried. Just can't wait ARTPOP.
I like a bit of both since Poker Face was te first song of hers i heard but I didn't really start listening to her music until Born This Way. One of my favorite songs, Marry the Night is newer but I love almost every song on the fame monster!

OG Sex Symbol

New Gaga. Her voice has gotten stronger, and the subject matter of a lot of her newer songs are less mediocre.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff