• Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Lieutenant Hidan
Mercy Mii
No Error
Although I hate your spelling.

Yeah, I so agree. (:

-Palmface-

This "Lady gaga" Topic doesnt mean "Only people that like Lady Gaga can post in this Topic"

We all have different opinions. Get over it.

And No, I have nothing against her but she just doesnt have my sense of style and her songs aren't that great to me. Some people on here act like I'm Satan or something because I don't really like Lady Gaga.

Original Sex Symbol

Mercy Mii
No Error

Yeah, I so agree. (:
Kushiiro-kun

-Palmface-

This "Lady gaga" Topic doesnt mean "Only people that like Lady Gaga can post in this Topic"

And No, I have nothing against her but she just doesnt have my sense of style and her songs aren't that great to me. Some people on here act like I'm Satan or something because I don't really like Lady Gaga.
if u don't like her style of songs, what else is there to rly say? are you just going to post in every thread like "oh sorry i don't really like her style of music so i don't have anything to contribute"

gtfo non-conformist conformist
No Error

Yeah, I so agree. (:

QFT
Cespy
Kushiiro-kun

-Palmface-

if u don't like her style of songs, what else is there to rly say? are you just going to post in every thread like "oh sorry i don't really like her style of music so i don't have anything to contribute"

gtfo non-conformist conformist

I can say what I like. It's my opinion.
So why don't you calm down.

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Okay, some haters find reading things interesting.... I have no problem with Lady Gaga and yeah. But it doesn't mean they can't be or post in it.

Quote:
Topics related to Lady Gaga, her music, lavish costumes, awesome dance moves, and more!. This is purposefully being left open to generate interest and allowing for discussion.

Discussion... so h8ers and lovers can discuss what they think and yeah!

kayla wasabi's Husband

Friendly Friend

every1 hates my spelling lol
And I have a bit of advice for you. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If you are going to go as far as calling inappropriate names just because someone doesn't like something or someone, then you are just showing how immature you are. Take a chill pill, alright? Those that dislike Lady Gaga have their reasons in doing so. Just like you have your reasons for liking her. If you want a forum for just fans of Lady Gaga, then go create a guild for Lady Gaga and make it private, allowing only fans in. This is a public forum and will be allowed for both fans and non-fans to post.

8,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Kushiiro-kun

-Palmface-

It's perfectly fine that you don't like Gaga. Not everyone loves the same things. I personally do like Gaga, but that's part of my many tastes in music.
It's okay for people to post what they feel. As long as you aren't being stupid about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff