Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Nymph

elvenfancy
I would rather listen to a child screaming for hours than one minute of Selena Gomez, so Gaga it is.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i would choose lady gaga over selena gomez ANY ******** DAY!
Both smile

4,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
LADY GAGA! heart

Dapper Werewolf

Gaga.
Selena can't hold a note.

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
How dare you compare those two!

Selena Gomez CANNOT sing!

Lady Gaga all the way -.-
Recently, Selena wrote the song "Love You Like a Love song." She was on the piano with a 1798 george washington presidential suit, I think she is trying to be like lady gaga.

Sparkly Lover

I say Selena. Shes a wonderfull singer actress and role modle and shes just very nice heart But dont get me wrong I luv gaga's music but not at much as selena. And also she doesnt have as many reasons as selena for me to choose her. Because shes not that good of a role modle especialy for little kids. But I like her music tho but I still say Selena heart

Sparkly Lover

User ImageSelena Gomez all the way heart
GTFO. Be gone. What kind of question is that? Gaga, Mother Monster. ::sigh:: rolleyes

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Anyone who says Selena needs to fix their ears, seriously. : Her voice is way edited, you can tell by her live performances (which suck)

Divine Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Gaga has more power! heart
YO ELOISE
LMFAO. Are you kidding? biggrin You're comparing a DISNEY POPSTAR WANNABEE to an ARTIST. LOL, this one's the funniest one yet.
I love both Selena Gomez and Lady Gaga actually....i always love to see Selena on Wizards of A Waverly PLace and all other movies but its very easy for me to say Lady gaga.

Lady Gaga may have her voice computerized in most of her songs but that doesnt mean she cant sing. She sounds so alive when she is live on stage, Lady Gaga is one of my idols! razz
watch Lady Gaga live on Madison Square Garden, she killed it!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff