dead

Star Gaian

14,000 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Champion 300
Making people feel better about themselves =/= promoting unhealthy lifestyles

OG Sex Symbol

She gained 25 pounds. That's NOTHING. She is still a healthy body weight. If anything, it's probably for the better. She was so frail and sickly through the start of the Born This Way Ball. She would throw up backstage numberous times, and once she even threw up onstage. (But her back up dancer was a quick thinker and jumped in front of her, blocking her from the view of most of the audience). But lately, she's been doing much better. Part of it may be that her nerves have calmed since she's done the show so many times before. But part of it is probably that the weight gain has better stablized her endurance. Being active burns fat from your body. But thing is, you need fat in your body for it to burn. If you don't have enough body fat to balance out your activities, you're going to be pretty miserable.

Besides, the tiny weight gain hasn't changed the fact that Lady Gaga is still DAMN ******** sexy!

OG Sex Symbol

Got Sick
Bad Girl is Sexy
She gained 25 pounds. That's NOTHING. She is still a healthy body weight. If anything, it's probably for the better. She was so frail and sickly through the start of the Born This Way Ball. She would throw up backstage numberous times, and once she even threw up onstage. (But her back up dancer was a quick thinker and jumped in front of her, blocking her from the view of most of the audience). But lately, she's been doing much better. Part of it may be that her nerves have calmed since she's done the show so many times before. But part of it is probably that the weight gain has better stablized her endurance. Being active burns fat from your body. But thing is, you need fat in your body for it to burn. If you don't have enough body fat to balance out your activities, you're going to be pretty miserable.

Besides, the tiny weight gain hasn't changed the fact that Lady Gaga is still DAMN ******** sexy!

My point was that she was promoting unhealthy weight gain.

I personally think she looks unsightly wearing her old tight outfits with her new chubbier body.

So, in your mind, everyone should be throwing up every hour, and be able to play their rib cage like an xylophone. That's healthy to you.

Cause that's what Gaga was before the weight gain. She was a more realistic body weight when her career first took off in 2009. (Watch the "Pokerface" and "Just Dance" vidoes) All she's done now is revert from the body mass of a skeleton, back to what she started with in 2009.

OG Sex Symbol

Got Sick
Bad Girl is Sexy
Got Sick
Bad Girl is Sexy

My point was that she was promoting unhealthy weight gain.

I personally think she looks unsightly wearing her old tight outfits with her new chubbier body.

So, in your mind, everyone should be throwing up every hour, and be able to play their rib cage like an xylophone. That's healthy to you.

Cause that's what Gaga was before the weight gain. She was a more realistic body weight when her career first took off in 2009. (Watch the "Pokerface" and "Just Dance" vidoes) All she's done now is revert from the body mass of a skeleton, back to what she started with in 2009.

Lol. She was way thinner in 2009. She looks terrible now.

No, she's the same now as she was then. Seriously, watch Pokerface again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY-vXcmpZIw

She's got those super sexy curves that make me, and countless other men and women, totally horny for her. Tell me, little boy, what do YOU have to offer?

OG Sex Symbol

Got Sick
o p h e I i a c
lady gaga is still ******** sexy either way
face=/=body

so you're saying body isn't sexy?

She's saying Lady Gaga is sexy...as in, both face AND body.

In case you are too stupid to have figured it out by now, nobody is going to share your opinions. So just stop.

OG Sex Symbol

Got Sick
Bad Girl is Sexy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No, she's the same now as she was then. Seriously, watch Pokerface again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY-vXcmpZIw

She's got those super sexy curves that make me, and countless other men and women, totally horny for her. Tell me, little boy, what do YOU have to offer?

Nope. She's way fatter.

I'm a little girl, and I've certainly got more to offer than your ugly tranny a**.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! GOOD ONE!!!! MORE TO OFFER THAN ME!!!! LOL!!! Ohhhh....what's wrong? U mad bro?

Lady Gaga teaches an important lesson that everyone should love themselves as they are. Lady Gaga loves herself. I love myself. And o p h e I i a c loves herself too. By making this post, and your following arguments, you've made it very clear to everyone that you do not love yourself. You feel like you and everyone around you needs to be what media demands women to look like. Unhealthy skeletons. Good luck with that, because in media, there is no perfection. You are always too much or not enough of something. It's a battle you will never ever win.

Have fun with it though! Meanwhile, the rest of us will take Gaga's advice, and keep loving our already perfect selves. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff