Fashionable Noob

Lady GaGa. Britney is messed up.

Interesting Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Misty Dark Nights
I LOVE Lady Gaga especially all her crazy outfits plus I can totally relate to her pass and what she's been through in life and in her music. So I just love her ! :3

**But ever since growing up, I was born in that 90's pop era so I would probably have to go with Britney just cause I always looked up to her. But it kinda sucks that she doesn't really perform like she use to and "wow" everyone in her performance but I still LOVE her music because its really dancy and it inspires me . 3nodding

WHAT DO U THINK ? whee

I think there should be a poll...

Popular Shopper

4,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Lady GaGa. heart
Shrissz Natyrr
Misty Dark Nights
I LOVE Lady Gaga especially all her crazy outfits plus I can totally relate to her pass and what she's been through in life and in her music. So I just love her ! :3

**But ever since growing up, I was born in that 90's pop era so I would probably have to go with Britney just cause I always looked up to her. But it kinda sucks that she doesn't really perform like she use to and "wow" everyone in her performance but I still LOVE her music because its really dancy and it inspires me . 3nodding

WHAT DO U THINK ? whee

I think there should be a poll...

There you goo smile

Unholy Fairy

Britney is pitiful... She doesn't even compare to Gaga.
Lady Gaga is better then Britney. Britney Spears is lame to me. Lady Gaga is OK to me, but I love Katy Perry the most out of everyone. I know you didn't mention Katy Perry, but really shes better then those 2.

Interesting Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Lady Gaga is definitely more creative. BS (Brittany Spears) is well, plain in comparison. stare

Sparkly Gem

11,475 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100
GAGA! I am so tired of seeing Brittany Spears everywhere for the most random reasons.
Lady Gaga. Britney Spears has released some good music though. I have all of her albums, and my favorite is Britney. I can understand why so many people love Blackout though. It's also great.

Clean Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Britney Spears Lady gaga she dose put on a good preformance but Brit. is the Princess of Pop NOT Gaga. N Britney can dance cough*
Gaga was never trying to be the princess of pop though. Britney Spears made it much more obvious that she was trying too hard to follow the path that was set by Madonna, the queen of pop. Look at and listen to Madonna's Erotica. Then, listen to In the Zone. It does not help that In the Zone also was responsible for a collaboration with Madonna.

I do not think anyone has ever said that Britney Spears is not the princess of pop. That title is hers, and it was given to her because she was already marked as being no greater than Madonna. People nowadays are arguing whether or not Gaga is the new queen of pop. That shows that people already is think that Gaga is too good to be called a princess, and they think she is too high up from Britney Spears's level. They never thought that Britney Spears was good enough to be a queen.

Kirah Nevh's Princess

Profitable Genius

8,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I choose Gaga. I love her music. ^^ That's about all I have to say... XD

Familiar Giver

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
panda_bunny16
Definitly lady gaga!!! lol at least for now because i havent seen her life all messed up yet like i have for brittney spears.
i dont like any of them so much but i would prefer lady gaga , so going with lady gaga biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff