Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who's Better? :)

Britney Spears 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 10 ]
Lady Gaga 0.73684210526316 73.7% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
1 2 3 4 >

I LOVE Lady Gaga especially all her crazy outfits
**But growing up, I would probably have to go with Britney just cause I always looked up to her. But it kinda sucks that she doesn't really perform like she use to but I still LOVE her music

WHAT DO U THINK ? whee
I'm a Blackout fan, and will forever be a Britney fan! ain't even no question. I love Britney's music, she's lovely, and so is Gaga. I guess you can say i was lost when i saw her 2009 VMA performance emotion_kirakira , Little Monster till the world ends.

Britney facinates me, she might not pull it off as she used to, she had two children, a breakdown and not to mention age. Britney is still doing good musically in my opinion as to her performances, she decides how she want it to be, like it or not i guess.. some performances i'm not so impressed, but as she told herself (Britney for the record) ''sometimes you have good performances and sometimes not''.

Lady Gaga has changed my life in so many ways i can't even put words on it, she is truely inspiring, she kicks a** and i can't wait for BTWB!

They're both so dear to my heart that you can't even put up with that kind of question. emotion_0A0

Tipsy Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Millionaire 200
Lady Gaga- Britney Spears is, well, I don't want to say fake, but Lady Gaga is just so real, and she knows who she is and what she wants.

3,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Definitly lady gaga!!! lol at least for now because i havent seen her life all messed up yet like i have for brittney spears.

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
I love both of them. Their music are amazing! But I'm also in the 90's pop era... so I grew up looking up to Britney when i was young... I took her as a role model..
It is sad when people suddenly hate her or think she's crazy and what not... for a mistake she did. We all make mistakes... sweatdrop I'm still glad she's doing well in her music! I will still support Britney!!

I like both artists so i can't really choose between them. ^u^ Both influences and inspires differently... 3nodding
Britney Spears is a Legend.
No one can top her and Lady Gaga... she is her own thing and she is different from MOST music artists and so Lady Gaga is her own LEGEND. <3

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I can't choose. I love them both a lot. heart heart heart heart
Lady GaGa, no doubt.........................................That's all.

Desirable Player

4,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Misty Dark Nights
I LOVE Lady Gaga especially all her crazy outfits plus I can totally relate to her pass and what she's been through in life and in her music. So I just love her ! :3

**But ever since growing up, I was born in that 90's pop era so I would probably have to go with Britney just cause I always looked up to her. But it kinda sucks that she doesn't really perform like she use to and "wow" everyone in her performance but I still LOVE her music because its really dancy and it inspires me . 3nodding

WHAT DO U THINK ? whee

gaga all the way, super relatilable big hero & idol of mine & second faveo singa!!! britt has a couple I like though, big fan of 'toxic'

Desirable Player

4,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Harbor Mist
No one can top her and Lady Gaga... she is her own thing and she is different from MOST music artists and so Lady Gaga is her own LEGEND. <3

omc i luv that! & so true! lady gaga is her OWN legend!!! wooooooooooot!! go motha monsta!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart
I'm not a fan of Britney. I feel like she's all smoke & mirrors whereas with Lady Gaga I know for sure that behind the smoke & mirrors there is a solid musical & marketing intelligence at work. But that's just me.
Lady Gaga c:
SilverFlamesOfPoison
Harbor Mist

omc i luv that! & so true! lady gaga is her OWN legend!!! wooooooooooot!! go motha monsta!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart

Hahah yes <3

Desirable Player

4,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Harbor Mist
SilverFlamesOfPoison
Harbor Mist

Hahah yes <3

Put ur paws up!!!
SilverFlamesOfPoison
Harbor Mist
SilverFlamesOfPoison
Harbor Mist

Hahah yes <3

Put ur paws up!!!

-paws up- 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out