Welcome to Gaia! ::

i would hav to say i luvv beiber way better thn gaga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
zmichelle15
aaaaahhhhhhhhh f***k! shut the ppl up! respect Justin B. i dnt like ppl rude and saying stupid word oka shut ur mouth up! i hate ppl say the haters word! so i pick both of them! u should respect ppl to Justin B. oka! evil scream xd

Maybe people will take you seriously if you actually took time to spell the words right.

4,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Neither. I choose real musicians. Ohhh snap!
LADY GAGA IS BETTER

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
heart heart Ladyy GAGA
i seriously hate Justin Bieber cuz he sounds like a girl and in 2 years or so he will be forgotten like miley cyrus

2,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Death Becomes Them
It's poetry carved in flesh

Lady Gaga has more talent than the little boy who hasn't hit puberty. Anyone who likes this waste of a musical contract is probably teenaged and doesn't know any better.

This beautiful hell of ours

Agreed

2,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
cute boy of steel
stop been mean lady gaga sounded like a 99 year old woman in her song -bad romance-
and justin has songs for boys so shut the ******** up and stop been mean

Well than s**t this 99 year old lady can sing!
Ahhh, yes he has songs for boys that is until he reaches puberty. Then his voice will change, girls will ALWAYS be on his mind. And you will never hear another song 'for boys' again. Sorry to alert you.
i'd have to say lady gaga wink
my grandmother says that she's ugly. anyone agree? question
your totally right migetnikii.
justin bieber!!! heart heart 4laugh 4laugh
lady bieber sweatdrop

5,400 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
Lady Gaga is a REAL artist. Justin Beiber is just a no-talent falovor of teh month who willbe forgotten the momment he hits puberty and his voice drops. (And that's assuming he's actually a guy. You never know......)
What kind of comparison is that? Lady Gaga all the way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff