Hygienic Kitten

9,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Lady Gaga! emotion_dowant
Lady Gaga
She sing very beautiful, and look at her, isn't she gorgeous? emotion_bigheart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ruthless Hunter

10,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
In my opinion, I think Adele is the better singer. I love her vocal range, her lyrical skills are superb, and quite frankly I think she is a breath of fresh air for Pop music...at least around here.

As for Lady Gaga...where do I even start? When I first heard of her in my freshman year of college back in 2006, I gave her a shot. At best, I found her..."okay". Over time though, I felt like her songs had become less genuine and that she was more for the over the top imagery than she was for the music. That, and her obsession with shock value is well overused, boring and is looking more attention whore-ish than it is making a statement. Hell, even Todd in the Shadows couldn't have worded it any better in his 'Alejandro' review when he said her shock value "was going the route of Marilyn Manson. It used to be shocking, now it is just cute."

Magical Girl

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
I'm not sure how you could compare the two artists. Their music is completely different. Adele sings mainly ballads and Lady Gaga's music is a lot of dancey-pop type music.
Both of them are really good singers, but if I had to chose... Lady Gaga, because she really stands out. smile Adele is a very good singer aswell .

Kisses, MissInfinityXoxo
not sure confused
I would probably have to say lady gaga. She goes all out in her looks and in her songs. I do like adele. She seems down to earth and isn't as crazy as Lady gaga.

Dangerous Reveler

Overall I'd have to say I prefer Lady Gaga because she is performance art as well as music. Adele is wonderful and I love her songs but Gaga just has more to enjoy about her.
Ooooh, this one is a tough one to answer. Both are really talented and have great voices.
Lady Gaga ALL DA WAY!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces