Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Lover

Who do you like better Lady Gaga or Adam Levine? heart I like Adam Levine better but who do you guys like better? sweatdrop

Sparkly Lover

Adam Levine! heart

Divine Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I love them both heart
Considering Gaga is female, and Levine is male.. ummm yeah why compare two different genders? that's just dumb. at least to me it is. this is a Lady Gaga thread, not "Adam Levine is better, so he should have his own thread too" impression. talk2hand

Clean Friend

x_shmoothshailing_x
Considering Gaga is female, and Levine is male.. ummm yeah why compare two different genders? that's just dumb. at least to me it is.

I agree. If you can't compare her to Adele or Taylor Swift, why to do it with Adam Levine? I don't really get it...

BTW, Adam is so hot! dramallama
doofenmoony
x_shmoothshailing_x
Considering Gaga is female, and Levine is male.. ummm yeah why compare two different genders? that's just dumb. at least to me it is.

I agree. If you can't compare her to Adele or Taylor Swift, why to do it with Adam Levine? I don't really get it...

omg I had THE biggest crush on adam lambert during american idol

Clean Friend

x_shmoothshailing_x
doofenmoony
x_shmoothshailing_x

omg I had THE biggest crush on adam lambert during american idol

I know what you mean! I had it on Adam Levine on middle school, when "Songs about Jane" was out... just can say AWE-SOME (:

Sparkly Lover

x_shmoothshailing_x
Considering Gaga is female, and Levine is male.. ummm yeah why compare two different genders? that's just dumb. at least to me it is. this is a Lady Gaga thread, not "Adam Levine is better, so he should have his own thread too" impression. talk2hand

Sorry I didnt mean to do anything stupid I just thought it would be fun to do and also I was rlly bored when I created this. sweatdrop

Sparkly Lover

doofenmoony
x_shmoothshailing_x

Sorry I was bored when I created this and couldnt think of anything else at the moment. Also ikr! he's rlly hot! heart

Sparkly Lover

adam levine is way better

Sparkly Lover

starkfuran
adam levine is way better

Bro. I know. Hahaha. Lady GaGa gives me the creeps....
I love Mother Monster more but I sure do love me some Adam Levine whee wink 4laugh razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff