Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Gaian

im your national anthem
Lady Gaga, the first (and perhaps, only, in our finite existence) rat to:
- obtain five Grammys
- acquire three number one hits, one of which is a top 100 no.1 debut, holding the record for the fastest selling song on itunes

Five grammies? I'm pretty certain...no, ******** that...I know that there are a sleuth of other bands and musicians who'd like to talk to you about having grammies and other awards. And they done it when the music industry was much more difficult to get into. Where you actually had to have talent and work your a** off to get signed by anyone, and to eventually get an award of any kind. Sometimes the good bands weren't even that lucky, and went unsigned. Those were also the days when you had to actually go to a music store and physically buy an album.

Quote:
- give life back to music

Let's think about that for a second. In my personal opinion, the golden age of American/music in general, started roughly in the 1920's, and ended around 2005. Between those years, music was at its peak. There was huge variety, and it was a tonne more genuine than it is today. How in the serious ******** has she brought life back to music as a whole? She's NOTHING but another talentless pop diva, much like the pop bimbettes of the 90s, and Madonna before her, who's fifteen seconds can't possibly pass by fast enough.

Quote:
- heal the sick with her cultural wisdom

So little Jenny who has Leukemia, and is drawing her last breath, has magically been cured by Lord Gaga? No. She's not cured anyone of anything. She's not a doctor, and likely never will be. People will still get sick and die with or without her trite a** parading around on stage.

Quote:
- revolutionise society

No she hasn't. In no way shape or form has she done a thing to benefit society. Parading around in a meat dress hasn't benefited anyone. She has the money to do something great, but she doesn't. She's not invested in the research for a cure for cancer, which would revolutionize our society. She's not developed a new method of communication or transportation, which'd revolutionize our society. She's not developed a way to actually prevent aging, which'd be a huge revolution in medical technology. I think I've made my point; she's done virtually nothing. People like her absolutely disgust me. People like her have more than enough money to do so but chose not to.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

im your national anthem
- obtain five Grammys
- acquire three number one hits, one of which is a top 100 no.1 debut, holding the record for the fastest selling song on itunes
- revolutionise society

Only the Queen.

Buy Applause on the 19th of August.

Officially going to start stanning you. whee

Enigmatic Comrade

im your national anthem
- obtain five Grammys
- revolutionise society

Only the Queen.

Buy Applause on the 19th of August.

i think i love you
She is so ugly and creepy.

Hilarious Genius

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Your opinion. I think she's freakin' gorgeous heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff