Welcome to Gaia! ::

In my opinion i think that Lady Gaga is very weird. She tries to be like Beyonce, but she sucks at it. xp I used to like her in her Poker Face Video, but then she turned...different. I dont even know why my friends like her. question I also thought she was arrow : trans gendered, but i guess she isn't
Shes weird in a unique way talk2hand and i think its
the other way around with beyonce <_ <;;;

5,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
OMGWTFMichael

i have to agree, is the way around. I love her weirdness.

Lover

how is she trying to be like beyonce? lol

i love lady gaga. she's unique.
being weird is being better than normal is just flat out boring if she turned normal o wo"

Demigod

She has her own creativity, inspired by some of the old singers of the day. ~
she IS weird. and i have no idea, why ppl are listening to her. maybe her kinda creepy voice and appearance make them do that? or maybe the shitty-catchy tunes she makes up.
dunno

5,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Citizen 200
OMGWTFMichael

Of course not! Beyonce appeared first! D=< I mean, I like Lady Gaga(even though she is really strange), but Beyonce is waaaay better and not weird like Lady Gaga.

Fluffy Sweetheart

User Image

How would Gaga be copying Beyonce? rofl

5,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Citizen 200
oxydol
User Image

How would Gaga be copying Beyonce? rofl

*agrees* They don't act even a bit like each other, lol! xd dramallama dramallama dramallama
Gaga has said herself that she is inspired by Boy George, and, somehow, I believe that. Gaga is characterized by predictable unpredictability, while Beyonce is characterized by beauty and class. I'm not saying either is right or wrong; I mean, I like both singers' music. But suggesting that Gaga is a ripoff of Beyonce is stupid and ignorant: They are nothing alike.

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
i like lady gaga...i think she is sometimes a better singer than beyonce ... .. i like her smile ...i doubt shes copying beyonce...thats like a bird trying to be a dog...
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS LIKE THE SCARIEST,WIERDEST,UGLYEST,AND CREEPISTS PERSON I EVER SAW!!!!! AND HEARD!
I think that lady gaga is coying gwen stefani

Lover

Yaoisator
she IS weird. and i have no idea, why ppl are listening to her. maybe her kinda creepy voice and appearance make them do that? or maybe the shitty-catchy tunes she makes up.
dunno

taste of music and opinion? confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas