Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaga is awesome

No 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
******** no 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lana Del Rey 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]

Just kidding. She's super horrible, she can't sing to save her life and she thinks she a special snowflake cos' she acts like she's different. Lana Del Rey does everything much better than her

OG Gaian

Princely Orange Peels
Just kidding. She's super horrible, she can't sing to save her life and she thinks she a special snowflake cos' she acts like she's different. Lana Del Rey does everything much better than her
Since when does a fan of Nicki Minaj know anything about "art" or "music"?
Lawyer Johnny Cocaine
Princely Orange Peels
Since when does a fan of Nicki Minaj know anything about "art" or "music"?
....Just because I listen to Nicki doesn't mean I do know about "art" or "music". I happened to have a very very wide range of music but it just happens that Lady Gaga is not in it. And you're one to talk, Gaga might as well be the "pop" version of Nicki
Princely Orange Peels

The only thing Lana Del Rey does better than Gaga is wandering around in the same spot on stage feeling herself and the microphone up because she has no idea what to do with her hands. I think she's pretty good at seducing musty and hairy old daddies, and making an outrageous pout face the morning after finding out she'll have to abort for the twelfth time since she "rose to fame" on 5 tumblr reblogs. Well done! I applaud her... and speaking of Applause.

Buy Applause on iTunes.

Sex Symbol

Sorry, but no. I like the fact that she expresses individuality and isn't afraid to, regardless if she is acting or not. It's not something we see in the media everyday! She can sing, she's one of the few singers I believe can actually sing live. I like Lana Del Rey too, but both artists have their strengths.

Enigmatic Comrade

lol
i laughed so hard

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out