Welcome to Gaia! ::

lady gaga is a good influence & an awesome role model
for example. when i was younger kids in school would bully me because i was different because i was white,the way i acted or the way i dressed
at that point i would lock myself in my room hope i would never have to leave my room but after listen to lady gaga music & looking up to her i learn that never change who you are for no one stay true for who you are & never give on your dreams
lady gaga is not a bad influence at all she is just being herself & doing what she loves the most <3

5,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
She's lame... But I like the song Born this way. I feel like it says homosexuals can't choose to be gay. They were born that way. And that everyone was made by god. And yeah

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
Yes, and no.

Her songs are okay, I guess. Especially Born This Way. But her music videos are not.

--Just my opinion--
Mindless behavior lover
do u think she is a bad influence?

╔══════════════════════════╗

XXXNo, you should know that childrean love her songs.I do too. I forgot her name.. but there was this 12 year old Phillapino girl was had such a beautiful voice that Gaga actually invited her to sing with her! Some of her songs are yes, has bad words. But her songs are fine. Shes talented. xD Love her.

╚══════════════════════════╝
not bad not good

Clean Vampire

4,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Yea she swears however, bad romance and poker face is AWESOME heart heart heart heart heart heart
I think its a bad influence since in the video " Alejandro" and " Judas" that she clearly offended christiany and hey i heard she worshipped the devil ? confused

Fashionable Vampire

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
stressed NO GOD NO!!!!!!!!!! She is all about religion. She dresses however she wants and does whatever she pleases. Her music is amazing too! She is the whole package and does not deserve negative critisism.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff