i like lady gaga's music, but not her as a person

antotaku's Kouhai

Sinfextion
P e n g i e P o p
Sinfextion
P e n g i e P o p
Sinfextion
blaugh

I also like when people get in to arguments over a fourm!

Wow, this is tooooooooooooo funny.

P.S., P e n g i e P o p, I read that you like and don't recieve comments.

Here is one: I like your avi. :]

It really wasn't ABOUT the forum. It was about ignorance. That and the b***h provoked me. Then her cousin showed up and I'm just like, "Really? lol "
4laugh Awww, thank you.
I like yours too.

Oh, Ignorance. confused

There is alot of that around here...

[N00bs...]

Its rather... Hilarious too. :]

And thanks, I work on alot of avis, and I saw yours and I was uber jealous. Lol. And the price of it... Nice. :] Lol.

daxn 33;;

That may be true, but I really don't live in the past. Besides, Randomly bringing ACDC in to the fourm about Lady GaGa only spices up the fourm. :] Lol.

It really does show that you work hard on it. It's well balanced. It may be a theme that's put together a lot, but I like it. That's the first time I've ever been noticed for having a high priced avatar. xD Normally, I'm in The Exchange where everyone is selling like Devil Tails and such. I feel tiny. :3

Yes, I , too, have a random obsession with the colors black and white. Lol.

Wow... That means I would be a speck on the tiny people feet... Lol. I think the most expensive item that isn't because of EI hipe, would be Ancient Katana. You have the woodland creature feet thing for double that. Lol!

Do you make alot in exchange?

The most expensive item I own..that isn't an EI is winged anklets. They're collecting dust in my inventory until I find an avatar for them.

I have an avatar that's black and white around here somewhere. I may pull it up since I have an obsession with changing my avatar three times a day.

I make a nice profit every once in a while.
Justine Barber shop sounds like a girl, how can any of you like him. To say the least its a real waste of time and a really big drag. neutral

High-functioning Firestarter

8,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
ivenusaur
Justine Barber shop sounds like a girl, how can any of you like him. To say the least its a real waste of time and a really big drag. neutral

SAM!!!!!!!!????? WTF Y U HERE XD

8,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
some 1 yell at me oh well

Partying Prophet

P e n g i e P o p
Sinfextion
P e n g i e P o p
Sinfextion
P e n g i e P o p
Sinfextion
blaugh

I also like when people get in to arguments over a fourm!

Wow, this is tooooooooooooo funny.

P.S., P e n g i e P o p, I read that you like and don't recieve comments.

Here is one: I like your avi. :]

It really wasn't ABOUT the forum. It was about ignorance. That and the b***h provoked me. Then her cousin showed up and I'm just like, "Really? lol "
4laugh Awww, thank you.
I like yours too.

Oh, Ignorance. confused

[N00bs...]

And thanks, I work on alot of avis, and I saw yours and I was uber jealous. Lol. And the price of it... Nice. :] Lol.

daxn 33;;

That may be true, but I really don't live in the past. Besides, Randomly bringing ACDC in to the fourm about Lady GaGa only spices up the fourm. :] Lol.

It really does show that you work hard on it. It's well balanced. It may be a theme that's put together a lot, but I like it. That's the first time I've ever been noticed for having a high priced avatar. xD Normally, I'm in The Exchange where everyone is selling like Devil Tails and such. I feel tiny. :3

Wow... That means I would be a speck on the tiny people feet... Lol. I think the most expensive item that isn't because of EI hipe, would be Ancient Katana. You have the woodland creature feet thing for double that. Lol!

The most expensive item I own..that isn't an EI is winged anklets. They're collecting dust in my inventory until I find an avatar for them.

I have an avatar that's black and white around here somewhere. I may pull it up since I have an obsession with changing my avatar three times a day.

I like it. :3

Well, Gaia is becoming pretty boring for me, and I was looking for my next project. Maybe dominating the Exchange world will be next. :]

Lol.

8,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Sinfextion
P e n g i e P o p
Sinfextion
P e n g i e P o p
Sinfextion

Oh, Ignorance. confused

[N00bs...]

daxn 33;;

Well, Gaia is becoming pretty boring for me, and I was looking for my next project. Maybe dominating the Exchange world will be next. :]

Lol.

guess wat my avi sucks XD

Partying Prophet

daxn 33
Sinfextion
P e n g i e P o p
Sinfextion
P e n g i e P o p
Sinfextion

Oh, Ignorance. confused

[N00bs...]

daxn 33;;

Lol.

Not really, you have a good start. I would put more blue in it. Since you have a blue skin tone, and blue eyes. The red in the tie really doesn't go well with it, so if you want to keep it, then add some red to it too.

If you would like, I could tektek something for you. You would have to give me items you want to use, price limit, or even a link to the tek tek with just your inventory?

P.S. I don't charge for tekteks. :]

8,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Sinfextion
daxn 33
Sinfextion
P e n g i e P o p
Sinfextion

Lol.

Not really, you have a good start. I would put more blue in it. Since you have a blue skin tone, and blue eyes. The red in the tie really doesn't go well with it, so if you want to keep it, then add some red to it too.

If you would like, I could tektek something for you. You would have to give me items you want to use, price limit, or even a link to the tek tek with just your inventory?

P.S. I don't charge for tekteks. :]
hmmm now i gots idea edit comp acting up can't save avi =T.T=

Partying Prophet

daxn 33

Awww, that sucks! Just keep the items on your mind, and you should be fine. Comp issues are occuring for me too...

8,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Sinfextion
daxn 33

Awww, that sucks! Just keep the items on your mind, and you should be fine. Comp issues are occuring for me too...
lol

Dangerous Sophomore

8,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
Bookworm_L
neon_kg
Mikeyboy67
SHE IS RUBBISH!
HE IS AWESOME AND OUR RULER!!! cool razz

hahaha lady gaga is way better, Justin Bieber sounds like a little girl singing, lady gaga sounds more professional lady gaga has a major win over Justin any day

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You are so right, my friend. (And nice avi btw!)

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Lady Gaga is beyond rude! Justin Bieber is normal too! Lady Gaga dresses like a freak!!!

7,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
neon_kg
Mikeyboy67
SHE IS RUBBISH!
HE IS AWESOME AND OUR RULER!!! cool razz

hahaha lady gaga is way better, Justin Bieber sounds like a little girl singing, lady gaga sounds more professional lady gaga has a major win over Justin any day

I agree. I don't really like Lady Gaga, but her voice is way better than Justin Bieber's.

no... just no... User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces