Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Firestarter

8,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
User Imagei'll save u all the troble of FLAMING this but ACDC KICKS BOTH OF THERE ASSES

Eloquent Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
P e n g i e P o p
hyakkiyagyou
neyner5
P e n g i e P o p
neyner5

I was only showing my opinion so don't hate.

It's okay, I'll keep correcting your grammar. Your opinion is worthless if you can't express it properly.

oh whatever stop hating and guess what this is the lesson for the day haters gotta hate and stalkers gotta stalk PS you are butt ugly

fixed*
but hey dont talk like that you shouldnt be swearing at kids younger than you

She's trying to act like a kid that grew up in the streets. Kids who act like that get treated like that.

not when they are my cousin irl, listen i am sorry for her attitude but you have no right to behave that way to my cousin. you understand? i will sympathize with hating that god awful girl justin bieber. but most comments on both sides should just be ignored. trolls gotta troll, haters gotta hate, and bitches gotta b***h.

Eloquent Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
daxn 33
User Imagei'll save u all the troble of FLAMING this but ACDC KICKS BOTH OF THERE ASSES

yes sir you are quite correct... acdc is the greastest

antotaku's Kouhai

hyakkiyagyou
P e n g i e P o p
hyakkiyagyou
neyner5
P e n g i e P o p
neyner5

I was only showing my opinion so don't hate.

It's okay, I'll keep correcting your grammar. Your opinion is worthless if you can't express it properly.

oh whatever stop hating and guess what this is the lesson for the day haters gotta hate and stalkers gotta stalk PS you are butt ugly

fixed*

She's trying to act like a kid that grew up in the streets. Kids who act like that get treated like that.

not when they are my cousin irl, listen i am sorry for her attitude but you have no right to behave that way to my cousin. you understand? i will sympathize with hating that god awful girl justin bieber. but most comments on both sides should just be ignored. trolls gotta troll, haters gotta hate, and bitches gotta b***h.

I don't care if she's your cousin. neutral When you ACT like you're from the STREETS and provoke kids who actually ARE from the STREETS you receive the same ATTENTION. Oh, I'm a b***h. Damn straight I'm going to b***h. That is all. Deuce.
lady gaga is way better then justin gay a**.

an i would like to say to all the lady gaga fan plz join the gaga bby1 guild okay thanx

its called gaga bby1

Partying Prophet

BEAVER FEVER?!

I hope that can be cured, cause if not, we MUST burn everyone that has it so that it doesn't continue to spread. Then Mother Bee, Beiber.

{{And for the record, Lady Gaga would beat the crap out of Bieber. Anyday, anytime.}}

:]

I like when people are so naive to the good music in the world, and like the posers. Like Cyrus and Bieber. They could have ugly, little squeeky kids together who think they can sing. :3
gaga is so much better than justin! mrgreen

Eloquent Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
P e n g i e P o p
hyakkiyagyou
P e n g i e P o p
hyakkiyagyou
neyner5

fixed*

I don't care if she's your cousin. neutral When you ACT like you're from the STREETS and provoke kids who actually ARE from the STREETS you receive the same ATTENTION. Oh, I'm a b***h. Damn straight I'm going to b***h. That is all. Deuce.

youre argument may be valid but i still dont give a ********

antotaku's Kouhai

hyakkiyagyou
P e n g i e P o p
hyakkiyagyou
P e n g i e P o p
hyakkiyagyou
neyner5

fixed*

Your argument may be valid but I still don't give a ********.

Fixed. Kudos to you not giving a ********. No one said you had to give a ********. lol

Partying Prophet

blaugh

I also like when people get in to arguments over a fourm!

Wow, this is tooooooooooooo funny.

P.S., P e n g i e P o p, I read that you like and don't recieve comments.

Here is one: I like your avi. :]

8,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
hyakkiyagyou
daxn 33

yes sir you are quite correct... acdc is the greastest

YES U R NOW THE PERSON HERE WHO IS CORRECT!!!!

8,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
P e n g i e P o p
hyakkiyagyou
P e n g i e P o p
hyakkiyagyou
P e n g i e P o p

Your argument may be valid but I still don't give a ********.

Fixed. Kudos to you not giving a ********. No one said you had to give a ********. lol

pwnd lol rofl

8,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Sinfextion
BEAVER FEVER?!

I hope that can be cured, cause if not, we MUST burn everyone that has it so that it doesn't continue to spread. Then Mother Bee, Beiber.

{{And for the record, Lady Gaga would beat the crap out of Bieber. Anyday, anytime.}}

:]

I like when people are so naive to the good music in the world, and like the posers. Like Cyrus and Bieber. They could have ugly, little squeeky kids together who think they can sing. :3

the late great Bon Scott former singer to acdc could kick oth of there asses

6,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
neon_kg
Mikeyboy67
SHE IS RUBBISH!
HE IS AWESOME AND OUR RULER!!! cool razz

hahaha lady gaga is way better, Justin Bieber sounds like a little girl singing, lady gaga sounds more professional lady gaga has a major win over Justin any day

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You are so right, my friend. (And nice avi btw!)

8,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Bookworm_L
neon_kg
Mikeyboy67
SHE IS RUBBISH!
HE IS AWESOME AND OUR RULER!!! cool razz

hahaha lady gaga is way better, Justin Bieber sounds like a little girl singing, lady gaga sounds more professional lady gaga has a major win over Justin any day

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You are so right, my friend. (And nice avi btw!)

noway acdc

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces