User Image
Roll me up
I r cuulz illetrite cant do grammar crackers eat rite wut

^ Thats you on a good day. ^

1,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
justin gayber it soooooo stupid!!! stare idk y ppl drool ovr him, they should really open their eyes and see who is really singing!!! (and btw he totally sounds and looks like a girl) lady gaga is better

2,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
rolleyes SORRY BUT JUSTIN BEIBER IS arrow GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT LADY GAGA!!! Have u ever listened to him he is a GIRL
Mikeyboy67
SHE IS RUBBISH!
HE IS AWESOME AND OUR RULER!!! cool razz
HE SUCKS AND HE SOUNDS LIKE A GIRL. I don't like lady gaga either. Why would you give yourself the tittle "Lady Gaga"???

3,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
shinlei o
Mikeyboy67
SHE IS RUBBISH!
JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY HE EVEN KISSED CHRISTBROWN'S PICTURE User Image User Image User Image User Image OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg ur so stupid and guess wat 1. justin bieber would never like u he rather kiss a CAT than u and 2. ur GAY rofl rofl scream mrgreen xd whee cool razz

antotaku's Kouhai

neyner5
shinlei o
Mikeyboy67
SHE IS RUBBISH!
JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY HE EVEN KISSED CHRISTBROWN'S PICTURE OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my God you're so stupid and guess what? 1. Justin Bieber would never like you he'd rather kiss a CAT than you and 2. You're GAY.

There. I fixed your stupidity for you. Grow the ******** up, pre-teen.

4,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
LOL! no! lady gaga is awesome.

8,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
heart

You're a guy and you like Justin . Wow c: you must be *PROUD

emo
CLICKY
User Image
heart

User Image

Mikeyboy67
OMFG! Sheile o - freek you aree - just a self-obcessed idiotic loser edits pictures so hah!! idiot razz JUSTIN RULES THE WORLD!

3,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
P e n g i e P o p
neyner5
shinlei o
Mikeyboy67
SHE IS RUBBISH!
JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY HE EVEN KISSED CHRISTBROWN'S PICTURE OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my God you're so stupid and guess what? 1. Justin Bieber would never like you he'd rather kiss a CAT than you and 2. You're GAY.

i was only showing my opinion so dont be haten

antotaku's Kouhai

neyner5
P e n g i e P o p
neyner5
shinlei o
Mikeyboy67
SHE IS RUBBISH!

I was only showing my opinion so don't hate.

It's okay, I'll keep correcting your grammar. Your opinion is worthless if you can't express it properly.

3,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
P e n g i e P o p
neyner5
P e n g i e P o p
neyner5
shinlei o
Mikeyboy67
SHE IS RUBBISH!

It's okay, I'll keep correcting your grammar. Your opinion is worthless if you can't express it properly.

oh wateva stop haten and guess wat this is the lesson 4 the day haters gotta hate and stalkers gotta stalk PS ur butt ugly

Eloquent Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
neyner5
P e n g i e P o p
neyner5
P e n g i e P o p
neyner5

oh whatever stop hating and guess what this is the lesson for the day haters gotta hate and stalkers gotta stalk PS you are butt ugly

fixed*
but hey dont talk like that you shouldnt be swearing at kids younger than you

antotaku's Kouhai

neyner5
P e n g i e P o p
neyner5
P e n g i e P o p
neyner5

oh wateva stop haten and guess wat this is the lesson 4 the day haters gotta hate and stalkers gotta stalk PS ur butt ugly

Baby girl you telling me I look butt ugly makes you a hater, too. You make me want to donate to you so you can get yourself a real avatar. Haters gunna hate so give 'em something to hate about. You're nothing big, sit the ******** down. lol Lesson for today: Don't act like you're from the streets.

antotaku's Kouhai

hyakkiyagyou
neyner5
P e n g i e P o p
neyner5
P e n g i e P o p
neyner5

oh whatever stop hating and guess what this is the lesson for the day haters gotta hate and stalkers gotta stalk PS you are butt ugly

fixed*
but hey dont talk like that you shouldnt be swearing at kids younger than you

She's trying to act like a kid that grew up in the streets. Kids who act like that get treated like that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff