yea she is...
steupzzz..she shood die 4 all everybody cares
evil

Tipsy Fatcat

13,950 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Why does everyone assume that celebrities are in the illuminati, Stop being so paranoid.:s xd Lol. Illuminati hasn't hurt me before so I can really give a kitty turd about what they do. whee

Fashionable Explorer

5,150 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Right people nowadays believe everything they see on tv and believe it to be correct. Makes me fearful of what could happen if we ever elected someone like Hitler.
P.S.
Illuminati doesn't exist, you paranoid people.
of course shes in the illumanati!!! xp

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
The illuminati exist . Under a different name now, but before I tell you please try to keep an OPEN mind. Stay skeptical but don't completly deny everything before at least reresearching what I found out or finding your own sources.
First of all Jay-Z is NOT "illuminati" , tht is ignorance . If Lady Gaga is anything she is a mind controlled puppet, I'm sorry the truth hurts. The "illuminati" are now called freemasons, rich bankers (cant think of any names), the rothschilds, and satanists (yes i said it) . They are also called the 'elite' meaning their ancestry goes all the way back to the pharoahs which makes them the "chosen" ones. They control artists,the media, the president,music industry, the government, america and much more . And they are FILTHY RICH so why would they not ? The world is run on money and I'm not trying to give a lecture but they just bribed off people/deceived them to get to the top. Anyone that disagreed or tried to tell the truth were killed off/labeled crazy/framed for a crime they didn't commit. Example: Tupac, JFK, John Todd, Aaliyah, Michael Jackson, and Bob Marley. Their goal is to promote the NWO, New World Order. 

Now here is the proof:
-John Todd , the ex-illuminatist. Watch his youtube videos. Don't look him up on wikipedia because it only portrays him as a crackpot ***** biased info on him.
-Books by Fritz Springmeier (also framed, for tax evasion WOW)
-monarch programming/mk ultra
heres a link: http://mkculture.blogspot.com/2011/05/nicki-minaj-and-mind-control.html?m=1

Spread the word and tell the truth. Keep in mind these people are VICTIMS to the elite . I pray for them all , love and peace .
I like that her performances are very Illuminati-infused, but I don't actually believe she's an agent of some conspiracy. All the same, I would be really excited if she truly is a puppet of the Illuminati. It would certainly throw pop culture for a loop!
She's a puppet of the Illumunati. mrgreen
i dont think so

Conservative Member

3,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Rappers in the Illuminati: Big Sean, Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, 2 chainz, Rick Ross, Birdman, Drake, Meek Mill, Rick Ross, Wale, Jay z, Kanye West, and Big Krit.
Mrs.BonJovi
Do you have sources to back up these claims? And what makes you think that just because she uses said symbolism that she's not just doing it for shits and giggles? She's probably done her homework and watches people with tin foil hats squirm in their seats when she uses said symbolism.

Or exactly what makes you think that the Illuminati are evil in the first place? Illuminati does me "enlightened" which is something this world could use.

Please. Enlighten me

one source : http://vigilantcitizen.com/search-results/?cx=partner-pub-1668566888676657%3Arvp5k14tr1l&cof=FORID%3A10&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=lady+gaga&sa=Search&siteurl=vigilantcitizen.com%2F&ref=&ss=1414j326692j9

wake up, "mrs.bonjovi" get your mind out of the media.
mrgreen
p.s. illuminati does not mean "enlightened," you are confused with "illuminated." do research.

Profitable Prophet

6,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
castrillo
dboz
Mrs.BonJovi
gun slinger x calibur
She's a puppet of the Illumunati.
She says her costumes are art, and she wants her young fans to learn it?
But what I see, is demonic.
SO LADY GAGA, SHOWS HER FANS TO DO STUFF AS SHE IS DOING.

How can it be deemed demonic when their sole purpose is to completely get rid of religion within the world? which by the way, would be a fantastic idea.

Seriously, sign me up because I would love a world without religion. One less thing to start wars
So, you don't like God because you're a sinner and you love to sin. Got it.

God doesn't exist, therefor the illuminati are irrelevant.

Evidence he doesn't exist 'O Wise One?

luna spirit12
Why does everyone assume that celebrities are in the illuminati, Stop being so paranoid.:s xd Lol. Illuminati hasn't hurt me before so I can really give a kitty turd about what they do. whee

To become a celebrity, you have to become famous. To become famous, you have to give up a part of yourself, or 'soul'.
These celebrities are getting richer and richer off of our money, and I think everyone knows that Illuminati, is more than likely the richest organization in the world because it's full of murderous, corrupted, people who have control. Of course most celebrities are merely puppets, a few aren't.

Devout Man-Lover

9,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Manifesto77
castrillo
dboz
Mrs.BonJovi
gun slinger x calibur
She's a puppet of the Illumunati.
She says her costumes are art, and she wants her young fans to learn it?
But what I see, is demonic.
SO LADY GAGA, SHOWS HER FANS TO DO STUFF AS SHE IS DOING.

How can it be deemed demonic when their sole purpose is to completely get rid of religion within the world? which by the way, would be a fantastic idea.

Seriously, sign me up because I would love a world without religion. One less thing to start wars
So, you don't like God because you're a sinner and you love to sin. Got it.

God doesn't exist, therefor the illuminati are irrelevant.

Evidence he doesn't exist 'O Wise One?

Evidence he does 'O irrelevant one herp derp?

If you weren't so busy browsing vigilant citizen, you might have heard of a term called burden of proof. pirate

Popular Shopper

4,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
She is not, lolol
stare

Sparkly Gem

11,475 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100
I don't care if she is or not, but if she is then she is one of the most awesome members that they have.
Lady Gaga has definitely had some Illuminati influence in her music, but I admit that it's unintentional. If ye askeEth me, the Illuminati references are kind of nice and Edgy, so you'd figure the music industry would like that for the ... dramatick effect.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff