Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Gekko

Metheshrew
Tetra304
Lady Gaga is a wicked, wicked woman. While she's singing, dancing and playing pretend and getting payed millions for it... there's people losing their jobs and homes. Go America...
I don't know if she's part of the Illuminati, I haven't heard anything about it... but she's a moron

this is kinda cool lol. I dont normally listen to stuff like this 3nodding

Golden Gekko

Metheshrew
Tetra304
Lady Gaga is a wicked, wicked woman. While she's singing, dancing and playing pretend and getting payed millions for it... there's people losing their jobs and homes. Go America...
I don't know if she's part of the Illuminati, I haven't heard anything about it... but she's a moron

this is kinda cool lol. I dont normally listen to stuff like this 3nodding

3,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Viligant Citizen

Read and you make the choice to care or not to care
even if she was part of the illuminati theres nothing we can do anyways so why care. Shes not killing anyone she just doing her thing.
Don't listen to music then???

If the whole conspiracy is true, the entire music industry produces subliminal music. =/
You know, I read that story about her being in the Illuminati. I laughed, a lot.
First off, there's much less evidence about the Illuminati even existing, then there is about the conspiracies behind why Lady Gaga is their puppet. Secondly, the main thoughts behind the Illuminati, and what they plan on doing, is that either A.) They are either trying to rid the world of religion (which would make zero sense, considering Lady Gaga is extremely Catholic) or B.) They are trying to get the world to one world government. Either one, there's almost zero evidence behind. Sadly, there are people out there, who believe that she is apart of this 'group', and therefor spread horrid conspiracies.
So here's where it ends, if you believe in the Illuminati, and want to spend your time picking apart her videos to find ANY sense of 'The New World Order' or 'The All-Seeing Eye', then be my guest. In fact, have fun. But if you'd rather just drop the music conspiracies like we did with The Beatles, Lil' Bow Wow, and The Doors, and just enjoy the music, I promise you'll find yourself much happier. : 3
First of all, for the people saying that she is 'throwing up Illuminati sign in her music videos', I'm guessing you're talking about the pyramids, like in Born This Way? Those pyramids are a gay symbol, so just calm down. Also the Illuminati doesn't even exist anymore, and it hasn't for awhile. The Illuminati was created so scientist and philosophers could have a group where they could discuss things like how the world orbits around the sun (Yes, Galileo was part of the Illuminati). Now that these scientific discoveries and philosophies are accepted by the church, there is no Illuminati. And the only reason why people think the Illuminati is all about devil-worshiping and all that jazz is because the church would tell this to the people (knowing how easily persuaded and uneducated they were) so they too wouldn't join it and challenge the church. Simple as that. No Illuminati, and even if there was, they don't worship the devil. In fact, the Illuminati never even wen't far out of Europe. Any 'Illuminates' now days are all fake.

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I've noticed,too. It's sad that most of the music industry is said to be in on it along with other stars,too.
the Illuminati doesn't ******** exist you dipshits

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Wow after reading these posts you all truely don't know what the Illuminati do, or rather have no references to history. Let alone have any idea how Lady Gaga wants you to ask these questions about her. That's part of her persona. Read a book, and watch a documentary and you all might learn some s**t

6,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Uh celebrities do that. It doesn't mean anything, it's just meant to look cool or good. I don't get with everyone accusing celebrities of being in Illuminati. confused

Fairy

8,775 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL
i dont think she is in the illuminati. i think she is a devil worshiper, and that she sold her soul for fame, but not in the illumnati. shes just a puppet. only men are allowed in the illuminati. she just possesd by a masculine demon that probably helps run the illuminati.

that being said, i still like her music. im just not a super fan anymore confused
JoeFishSticks
the Illuminati doesn't ******** exist you dipshits

u really have to be dumb blind and retarted to deny they exist. evidence is everywhere! look at ur dollar bill. your in denile heart xp 4laugh

Fairy

8,775 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
lol this is hilarious

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers