Genius

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
I can't breathe. HELPME.
I'm wearing this
User Image
trying to get in the pit too. wish me luck!!!

Hygienic Fatcat

Omg you're in the show right now! Be sure to post all about it biggrin

Genius

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Magykx
I got to the line at 6 AM. it was across the street from where we were supposed to line up.
At 8, we got our wristbands and I was #199
we were allowed to leave and do whatever we wanted until 4. brave bus opened to monster pit eligible people at 3. We went to that but we didn't have time to check everything out.

at4, we lined up in order of what number out wrist bands were and we waited until about 5:45 before we could go in.
show started at 7, with lady starlight doing the weird s**t that she does. then madeon came out and got the party started for real. He finished at 8:15, and gaga came out at 8:45.
I was about 3-4 people from being front row when I came into the pit but by the time madeon finished I managed to push my way to second row.
she sang and danced. did her thing. mark kanemura looked at me and winked omg. gaga looked at me during americano. near the end while she was doing marry the night she looked at me again for about 10 seconds and I just wanted to die omg.

Prodigal Shopper

17,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Party Member 100
I had a few friends go to that show. Sounds like you had an amazing time. So jealous. I almost went but couldn't find anyone to go with. sad

Genius

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
TheSlayerKills
I had a few friends go to that show. Sounds like you had an amazing time. So jealous. I almost went but couldn't find anyone to go with. sad
which show were you going to go to? I would have just gone alone if no one else was going to come. I'm not missing out on seeing Gaga just because no ones going sad
nvm haha. I see that you go to UCB.

Prodigal Shopper

17,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Party Member 100
scrafties
TheSlayerKills
which show were you going to go to? I would have just gone alone if no one else was going to come. I'm not missing out on seeing Gaga just because no ones going sad

I have terrible social anxiety which makes going alone kind of terrifying, sadly. But, I've seen her perform before. smile Next one I'll just force someone to go by any means necessary.

Genius

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
TheSlayerKills
scrafties
TheSlayerKills

I have terrible social anxiety which makes going alone kind of terrifying, sadly. But, I've seen her perform before. smile Next one I'll just force someone to go by any means necessary.

I'd go w you! cool

I uploaded The Queen.
I recorded Hair and Scheiße, too.

Hygienic Fatcat

scrafties
Magykx
I got to the line at 6 AM. it was across the street from where we were supposed to line up.
we were allowed to leave and do whatever we wanted until 4. brave bus opened to monster pit eligible people at 3. We went to that but we didn't have time to check everything out.

at4, we lined up in order of what number out wrist bands were and we waited until about 5:45 before we could go in.
show started at 7, with lady starlight doing the weird s**t that she does. then madeon came out and got the party started for real. He finished at 8:15, and gaga came out at 8:45.
I was about 3-4 people from being front row when I came into the pit but by the time madeon finished I managed to push my way to second row.
she sang and danced. did her thing. mark kanemura looked at me and winked omg. gaga looked at me during americano. near the end while she was doing marry the night she looked at me again for about 10 seconds and I just wanted to die omg.

I'm going to both Chicago shows next month and I thought showing up at 6 would be too late. So you were 199 and still got a good spot? That gives me hope tbh emotion_kirakira

Hygienic Fatcat

Btw how did you like Madeon? I've downloaded a few of his songs, I like The City emotion_yatta

Genius

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Magykx
scrafties
Magykx

I'm going to both Chicago shows next month and I thought showing up at 6 would be too late. So you were 199 and still got a good spot? That gives me hope tbh emotion_kirakira

I would go earlier just in case. If you really want to be in the front and have first pick of where you'd like to stand, you'll have to be early. Or be the b***h who pushes everyonen out the way. lol. I'm still importing my pictures, but I have a pic from Lady Starlight's performance showing where I was standing, and then after about an hour I got to the front. Haha. I didn't want to be a total b***h and just push people out. I waited for them to leave enough space just for me to squeeze in and steal it.

Hygienic Fatcat

scrafties
Magykx

I would go earlier just in case. If you really want to be in the front and have first pick of where you'd like to stand, you'll have to be early. Or be the b***h who pushes everyonen out the way. lol. I'm still importing my pictures, but I have a pic from Lady Starlight's performance showing where I was standing, and then after about an hour I got to the front. Haha. I didn't want to be a total b***h and just push people out. I waited for them to leave enough space just for me to squeeze in and steal it.

The LA show is tomorrow and people started showing up at 7 tonight. I am so dreading showing up at the crack of dawn since it'll be freezing a** cold in Chi.

Genius

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Magykx
scrafties
Magykx

The LA show is tomorrow and people started showing up at 7 tonight. I am so dreading showing up at the crack of dawn since it'll be freezing a** cold in Chi.

If you're able to go home afterwards
just dress up warm to go to the line. I didn't have a place to go since I'm from Oakland, so I had to dress how I was going to go to the ball.

Genius

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

Uploaded hair.

Prodigal Shopper

17,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Party Member 100
Loving the videos! biggrin Now I want to cry because I didn't go. LOL.

Genius

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
TheSlayerKills
Loving the videos! biggrin Now I want to cry because I didn't go. LOL.

oh my god. I cried too many times. 3x during born this way, bc it literally changed my life for the better. Possibly even saved it.
Same with Hair.
and when she did an acoustic version of born this way for a mom who flew in from Arizona.

*____* Too many feels.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces