Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Guildsman

Mrsuperturtle
FreakinSamIsMe
I am just kidding!! I would never hate Lady Gaga!!!!!! Lady Gaga is de best!!! Sorry if I freaked you out!!!

haha gaga is a icon She funny heart heart sweatdrop surprised

yeah she makes me laugh when i smoke weed xp xp xp xp blaugh rofl

Dapper Genius

5,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • First step to fame 200
FreakinSamIsMe
I am just kidding!! I would never hate Lady Gaga!!!!!! Lady Gaga is de best!!! Sorry if I freaked you out!!!

I was about to say . . .
But, hey, perfect way to catch people's attention! I applaud you!
Sorry, but Lady Gaga is an idiot just crying out for attention . I mean I used to acutally like her music, but now, it's just for old people . But I don't mean to offend anyone. Thats just what I think. I apoligize to any of you Gaga fans out there ! redface

Lupine Seeker

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Guildmember 100
  • Wall Street 200
i do not like pop music period. i know i sound like a hater. just wanted to try to understand why music that speaks of nothing but sex, drugs, money, and alchohal is sooooo fun to listen to. does anyone listen to the lyrics? i hope that everyone realizes that pop music is exactly what is killing our societies. pop is destroying our world!!! im not a hater. im just making people think about things.

Lupine Seeker

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Guildmember 100
  • Wall Street 200
ember scarlet rose
Sorry, but Lady Gaga is an idiot just crying out for attention . I mean I used to acutally like her music, but now, it's just for old people . But I don't mean to offend anyone. Thats just what I think. I apoligize to any of you Gaga fans out there ! redface

do not apologize! these forums r here so that people can express themselves freely. isnt that wat the USA was founded for in da first place?

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Lady Gaga is awesome whee Deal with it.

Phantom

Lady Gaga is only famous because the way she dresses ( Yes, those freaky-a** outfits led her to fame), her cheesy lyrics( She basically singing about being yourself. EVERYBODY in pop sings about that.), and that she is a LGBT activist.

Also, she might be an Illuminati puppet, like some other popular pop stars.

And to people that says she has a d**k, her p***y is just, err, "beefy".
katniss_15
i do not like pop music period. i know i sound like a hater. just wanted to try to understand why music that speaks of nothing but sex, drugs, money, and alchohal is sooooo fun to listen to. does anyone listen to the lyrics? i hope that everyone realizes that pop music is exactly what is killing our societies. pop is destroying our world!!! im not a hater. im just making people think about things.

Lyrics don't make the music bad. That lyrical content is just as prevalent in many other genres of music. It is not the only lyrical content in pop. A lot of people don't care about lyrics if they can dance to a track.

Pop isn't doing anything to our world.
lRON MAlDEN
Lady Gaga is only famous because the way she dresses ( Yes, those freaky-a** outfits led her to fame), her cheesy lyrics( She basically singing about being yourself. EVERYBODY in pop sings about that.), and that she is a LGBT activist.

Also, she might be an Illuminati puppet, like some other popular pop stars.

And to people that says she has a d**k, her p***y is just, err, "beefy".

There is no illuminati and she has never been a man.

Sparkly Vampire

4,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
niyuko1
screw lady ga ga i hate her with every cell in my body!! exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim

Why do you hate her??
heart heart Lady Gaga is a very talented individual. She is extremely creative, and obviously she is doing something very right. I also know that she plays multiple instruments quite well. She had an interview on a radio station that i listen to, and I was quite surprised. She said that she was raised listening to and playing all the oldies that I love. That was shocking to me because of the type of music she plays now. I know that most of you adore Lady Gaga, but I am not a fan. I appreciate the fact that she is talented, but it is not my style. Lady Gaga, I give you props. heart heart

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
SelfishSymphony
niyuko1
screw lady ga ga i hate her with every cell in my body!! exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim

Go home.

User Image
She's a talent-less hack, and her costumes are stupid; how she ever got a following is beyond me razz

Hilarious Genius

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Lol so random sweatdrop
"de best"! "freaked ye out"!

Clever, I'll admit. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff