Welcome to Gaia! ::

How is she a copy cat if she give credit to many artists who have inspired her style? I've seen interviews in which she praises David Bowie, Cher, Madonna, Cyndi Lauper, Bjork, Grace Jones and so many others for inspiring her style and music. Some of these artists have even praised her back. What's with the name calling? It's one thing to not like her or her music. Not everyone drinks the same tea, but why does it seem like haters are grasping for straws?

5,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i wouldnt know i dont lsten to her music

5,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
she's a freak and my brother said he wants her to go to hell
FR3SH_TO_D3ATH_12
she's a freak and my brother said he wants her to go to hell

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Obey_My_Swagg_12

Really?

I hope you and your brother go to Hell.
How does that feel?

But, back on topic: It's simply because people want to start drama.
They can't handle/don't like that she's a wonderful and talented singer and feel to need to be little her by saying she "copies" others.

5,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Fire Rises
Obey_My_Swagg_12

Really?

I hope you and your brother go to Hell.
How does that feel?

But, back on topic: It's simply because people want to start drama.
They can't handle/don't like that she's a wonderful and talented singer and feel to need to be little her by saying she "copies" others.

stfu nd get a life

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Obey_My_Swagg_12

Whatever, you're just a piece of Rally trash.

5,200 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
People say she's a copycat because they think she copied Madonna. eek They both wear crazy outfits and Madonna said "Born this way" Sounded too much like her song "Express Yourself" So in a nut shell, Lady Gaga (supposedly) copied Madonna's song "Express Yourself"User Image

Desirable Lover

6,000 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
she's ... different alright .
Honey Beans
People say she's a copycat because they think she copied Madonna. eek They both wear crazy outfits and Madonna said "Born this way" Sounded too much like her song "Express Yourself" So in a nut shell, Lady Gaga (supposedly) copied Madonna's song "Express Yourself"User Image

That's a little ironic seeing as how people could easily say that Madonna's style and sound are similar to that of other artists, yet no one claims she copies anyone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff