Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am planning to go to A monster ball. && I am really exited to go. But I wan't to know how she sounds live. Has anyone heard her live? Feedback please.
gorilliarainbow
I am planning to go to A monster ball. && I am really exited to go. But I wan't to know how she sounds live. Has anyone heard her live? Feedback please.

I don't think she will ever lip sync...unless she has a cold or something. But She is a great live singer...not many artists can pull that off. Decide for yourself. Here's a Live performance.

Ruthless Cutie-Pie

she wouldn't lip sync even if she had a cold. she just played an entire show with a concussion.

anyway, the monster ball has ended. youtube videos of the "born this way ball." she sounds the best she ever has.

videos:
            americano / bloody mary / scheiße
She's pretty kickass live, actually. She curses a lot but very witty and entertaining.
It doesn't matter. Her shows are amazing enough. Seeing Gaga live would be extremely worth it.
PrettyLadyC
gorilliarainbow

I don't think she will ever lip sync...unless she has a cold or something. But She is a great live singer...not many artists can pull that off. Decide for yourself. Here's a Live performance.

Lady Gaga is in fact, wonderful live. She has never lip synced before.
It's worth it.
She's got a potty mouth, but out of everything, that woman is real.
She interacts with her little monsters.
It's amazing
<3 Gaga.
iMiziku Gore
Glad you enjoyed her performance! :] Too bad not many people see the potential of how Amazing she really is and instead bad mouth her.
That woman is an outstanding human being, and anybody who has anything bad to say about her, they obviously don't know who she is as a person, and as an artist.
:]
Basically what everyone has said here, from what I've heard.
I've also been told her voice is a tad different in concert (which lines right up with the "no lip syncing thing, obviously)

Yup. Trufax.

1,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
Yep. Words and things. She rocks. Sometimes. Maybe?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff