And yes I'm a crazy parent co ciao ice cream that's not nice money with they absolutely positively when yes and chapter Toni Brampton each other baby face for joining us this morning appreciate that s right on back nothing amazing laid by the way hey maybe phase one animal morning as people probably loll Minister my level is probably amazing in the studio and he has hitting amazing legs in the studio and Somatodrol probably a totally different person but yeah he was pretty a more cars than no yeah but different like the Super town and I think he was in a name they say you got a Twitter but can you imagine teen it could be fun he I really was on some a positive those this listen is where everybody 0 you know a but that doesn't have the courage to start whatever it is that you want to start or do whatever it is that you want to do always remember you came you should and if you're brave enough to start you will Breakfast Club it is that's right that’s the power of positive thinking a lot of people. http://somatodrolbrazil.com/