Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nomiko-chan
I honestly don't think she believes in it but if she does.. so what? xD
People's religious beliefs will NEVER influence my listening to their music. Ever.
It's just like a Hindu saying "I'm not listening to her music because she is a Muslim" which is
completely absurd in my view. It's kind of close-minded if you ask me.
Now it'd be a different case if she sang a song with lyrics like "I worship the devil.." and you
might not feel comfortable listening to that particular song but to cut out ALL of her music is ridiculous D;
I don't know why people are making a huge deal about this illuminati ish <.< It's just so dang annoying like WHO GIVES TWO FISHES if they worship what they want to worship! Leave them alone :L They aren't hurting you so get a life and stay out of theirs :I
Like for christ's sakes, isn't there religious rights anymore?
lol rant rant rant rant..
xd
That's just my opinion~
Nomiko-chan
I honestly don't think she believes in it but if she does.. so what? xD
People's religious beliefs will NEVER influence my listening to their music. Ever.
It's just like a Hindu saying "I'm not listening to her music because she is a Muslim" which is
completely absurd in my view. It's kind of close-minded if you ask me.
Now it'd be a different case if she sang a song with lyrics like "I worship the devil.." and you
might not feel comfortable listening to that particular song but to cut out ALL of her music is ridiculous D;
I don't know why people are making a huge deal about this illuminati ish <.< It's just so dang annoying like WHO GIVES TWO FISHES if they worship what they want to worship! Leave them alone :L They aren't hurting you so get a life and stay out of theirs :I
Like for christ's sakes, isn't there religious rights anymore?
lol rant rant rant rant..
xd
That's just my opinion~

I think she believes in Satan too, the names of some of her songs and the lyrics are satanic but I don't care I love her music. Btw she also puts her hand over eye every time someone says god.....

5,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
hooker pop
She's catholic. lol
I was just about to say the same thing too xd

Friendly Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
BrownEyedGirl24
Who cares?

lol

Friendly Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
I BELIEVE IN THE DEVIL.
BUT I LOVE GOD. <3
So what if she believes in him?
Did she ever say she WORSHIPPED HIM? lol

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
lady gaga is in illuminati which is a devil worthshiping business which is called a free mason and Lady gaga is a free mason
Lady Gaga a satanist...
not sure if it's true...
if it is it just makes her hotter.

Didn't see make the song "Born this way" I pretty sure she's a believer(Christian) after listening to it.

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
IM GOOGOO FOR GAGA!!!!!!!

2,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Informer 100
Actually, she's Catholic and went to Church when she was young. I'm not sure if she still goes to church but, she does still believe in God and is a believer and a Catholic still. I know this because there was recently an interview on the Oprah Show. whee And they talked about her religious views and thoughts. She does not worship the devil. evil But, I wouldn't blame the people who thought she did. The way she dresses and some of her songs may confuse people. sweatdrop

~ Nicki heart
Duhh she's A Devil worshiper!! xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas