Welcome to Gaia! ::

-This thread is closed. Sorry for the inconvenience-

Hilarious Genius

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
I honestly don't think she believes in it but if she does.. so what? xD
People's religious beliefs will NEVER influence my listening to their music. Ever.
It's just like a Hindu saying "I'm not listening to her music because she is a Muslim" which is
completely absurd in my view. It's kind of close-minded if you ask me.
Now it'd be a different case if she sang a song with lyrics like "I worship the devil.." and you
might not feel comfortable listening to that particular song but to cut out ALL of her music is ridiculous D;
I don't know why people are making a huge deal about this illuminati ish <.< It's just so dang annoying like WHO GIVES TWO FISHES if they worship what they want to worship! Leave them alone :L They aren't hurting you so get a life and stay out of theirs :I
Like for christ's sakes, isn't there religious rights anymore?
lol rant rant rant rant..
xd
That's just my opinion~

Clean Vampire

4,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
werewolf_girl_92
So a couple of weeks ago my friend told me that Lady Gaga believes in the devil.
She also said that she was going to stop listening to her because of that.
Now, I'm not sure if this true because to be honest I have a really hard time believing that.
So if anyone out there knows the REAL true about this, it would be great if you could help me out here.
My bff proved to me that she not only worships the prince of darkness,but she sold her soul sweatdrop that was proven by the song "judas".... but i still love her smile razz biggrin

Newbie Noob

8,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
She's catholic. lol

Wealthy Gaian

9,415 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
i don't think she does but who gives a F*ck right she is a good singer !!!!!

Dapper Darling

10,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
She believes in God, so of course she believes in the devil...Just because you believe in something doesn't mean you worship it.

Dapper Darling

10,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Darksun Death
werewolf_girl_92
So a couple of weeks ago my friend told me that Lady Gaga believes in the devil.
Now, I'm not sure if this true because to be honest I have a really hard time believing that.
So if anyone out there knows the REAL true about this, it would be great if you could help me out here.
My bff proved to me that she not only worships the prince of darkness,but she sold her soul sweatdrop that was proven by the song "judas".... but i still love her smile razz biggrin

It's a friggin' song...Do you really think Freddie Mercury really "killed a man," or that the Beatles are really walruses?

Invisible Gekko

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
She has to believe in the devil because.... SHE IS THE DEVIL!!!! GET THE STEAKS AND SALAD FORKS!!! WE ARE HAVING A BAR-B-Q!!!!! THAT EVIL DEVIL WILL BURN!!!!

Clean Vampire

4,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
no however she said in an interview that she sold her soul by that song
Smexi Chex Mix
Darksun Death
werewolf_girl_92

It's a friggin' song...Do you really think Freddie Mercury really "killed a man," or that the Beatles are really walruses?

Dapper Darling

10,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Darksun Death
no however she said in an interview that she sold her soul by that song
Smexi Chex Mix
Darksun Death
werewolf_girl_92

And who was said interview with? TMZ? As a matter of fact, I believe the devil is the head honcho over there.
Just because she sings songs with strange lyrics and dresses up weird doesn't mean she believes in the devil. She's just doing her job.
Darksun Death
werewolf_girl_92

She was not talking about the real Judas in that song. She was using it to describe how her boyfriend betrayed her just like how judas betrayed jesus

Clean Vampire

4,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Almeata-chan
Darksun Death
werewolf_girl_92

She was not talking about the real Judas in that song. She was using it to describe how her boyfriend betrayed her just like how judas betrayed jesus

Then explain this:"but im still in love with judas.....judas is the demon i love..."
Darksun Death
Almeata-chan
Darksun Death
werewolf_girl_92

Then explain this:"but im still in love with judas.....judas is the demon i love..."

i just explained it. She used judas name as a metaphor to describe her boyfriend she isnt talking about the real judas. Go do some research on it and their is also an youtube interview on that
Who cares?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces