Welcome to Gaia! ::

yeah but that is the whole part of her image shes really cool though luv her performances shes the 21st century version of madonna
Of course she's weird; that's why she's awesome! If she were like every other singer, nobody would care about her. But she strives to be different, and therefore sticks out. I love Lady Gaga!
i think lady gaga is messed up in the head but she got some good songs.
Lady Gaga is a man if you haven't heard by now o_o
haitian_ 4 life 123
my friends think lady gaga is weird b cuz of the clothes she wearing that the VMA nd her performces nd songs.

so do u think lady GaGa is weird
hell yea did u see wut she waz wearin at da vma awards it waz mad werid dawg
I like Lady Gaga. I like the fact that she's not afraid to be herself and I like her music. Her VMA performance was amazing.
DO I THINK LADY GAGA IS WEIRD?

Yes.

IS SHE INTERESTING?

without a doubt!

Talented?

Up to the listener!
she is discusting she a prostiude and she got kick out of england cuz they thought she was a prostuid sad )
gaga is 2nd as world's weirdest to MJ

did you see what she wore at the VMAs???

im like wtf can you see that!??!?! eek
she is ok but she is definetly NOT even close to my favorite artist!!!!!!! wahmbulance
yyyyeeeeeesssssss!! rofl
haitian_ 4 life 123
my friends think lady gaga is weird b cuz of the clothes she wearing that the VMA nd her performces nd songs.

so do u think lady GaGa is weird

uhm.. i lyk 2 of herr songs... she isnt weird, shes just verry verry in apropriate.
kinda cuz she acts drunk and stuff but i love her songs
I DONT HATER HER, I LIKE HER MUSIC, BUT TO BE HONEST I QUESTIONED HER SANITY WHEN SHE WENT TO THE VMA'S LOOKING LIKE SHE GOT IN A FIGHT WITH THE SCARE CROW FROM THE WIZARD OF OZ... GAGA STILL LOVE YA

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff