Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shes kinda weird
lady gaga is the best thing that happened to 2009.
i like lady gaga
._.''
haitian_ 4 life 123
my friends think lady gaga is weird b cuz of the clothes she wearing that the VMA nd her performces nd songs.

so do u think lady GaGa is weird
i only like the song "love game" bc its sexy...other than that, yeah. stare
lady gaga is weird
I like her a lot, primarily because her performances swing more onto the theatre side of things and because she has been classically trained and can sing quite well live.

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
Miss Frenchie
She's awesome. She wears these crazy outfits, and doesn't care what people say. Also, her performances are amazing!
Nah she's just unique...
her???? what...? i thought she was a dude..... she has a close shave and a tiny... wow : P i guess he/she is weird
huh. i never heard those rumors till now. nah i wouldnt have beleived it. you guys are silly.

her music isnt super unique, the songs get old pretty quick but its catchy at first. my 2 1/2 old twin sisters dance to her songs when they hear them rofl

i like her style though. its crazy and i like crazy, cause youre boring baby when youre straight
She is, but in a good way.
There should be more people
like her reaching fame.
a little bit in our positions. she just wants to be different and get attention and thats really working...-looks outside- woah y i it bright ORANGE outside?? its 6:50 pm right now....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff