Welcome to Gaia! ::

my friends think lady gaga is weird b cuz of the clothes she wearing that the VMA nd her performces nd songs.

so do u think lady GaGa is weird
not really. I like her.
but some people are don't like her because she has both. confused
[ I am not sure if thats true btw everyone in my school says she said so on the award thing. ]
She's awesome. She wears these crazy outfits, and doesn't care what people say. Also, her performances are amazing!

Kitten

Sometimes good things fall apart...
- - - - - - -

Her clothes are creative, i gotta say. I wouldn't wear them myself though...

- - - - - - -

...so better things can fall together
Miss Frenchie
She's awesome. She wears these crazy outfits, and doesn't care what people say. Also, her performances are amazing!

me2 i luv her performances
hmm a little
Yes I do. That's what I like about her.

Her eccentricity is all part of her appeal to me.
I'm not a fan of pop music but her wild attitude, coupled with those really wonderful, catchy tracks have made me fall madly in love with her, haha.
I dont like Lady Gaga. She is weird but thats not why i dont like her. I dont like her because she sucks. Her songs are anoying and they get stuck in my head to easy, I only heard her perform once on So You Think You Can Dance and she did terible on there. She sounds good on the recorded stuff when they can edit it to make it beter but during actual performances she sucks.

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
haitian_ 4 life 123
my friends think lady gaga is weird b cuz of the clothes she wearing that the VMA nd her performces nd songs.

so do u think lady GaGa is weird

No she freaking pwns except for michael jackson, may he rest in peace

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
vampirebabay1214
I dont like Lady Gaga. She is weird but thats not why i dont like her. I dont like her because she sucks. Her songs are anoying and they get stuck in my head to easy, I only heard her perform once on So You Think You Can Dance and she did terible on there. She sounds good on the recorded stuff when they can edit it to make it beter but during actual performances she sucks.

Go to youtube and you can listen to the acoustic version of poker face of her in the studio and that's her really singing without any editing.
no
what is normal anyway huh?
there is no such thing as normal

2,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
:O!!!!! SHES AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3
i like lady gaga and i like her songs!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
Lady Gaga is lovely.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces