Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Christina Aguilera is somewhat trying to copy some part of Lady Gaga's style, but one thing that she has that will always be with her would be her voice. She can really sing, and a very talented one, where sometimes when Lady Gaga's on stage, her voice is kind of different on her records, which meant those machine fixed her voice. Christina has her natural beautiful when she sings live, and I like her more. But really...can she have her own style?? I'm disappointed at that.
PinkCutie68
Christina Aguilera is somewhat trying to copy some part of Lady Gaga's style, but one thing that she has that will always be with her would be her voice. She can really sing, and a very talented one, where sometimes when Lady Gaga's on stage, her voice is kind of different on her records, which meant those machine fixed her voice. Christina has her natural beautiful when she sings live, and I like her more. But really...can she have her own style?? I'm disappointed at that.
Umm a machine fixes every artists voice when recording in the studio even Christina's. I actually like Gaga's live voice better than the one that is on the Albums
lady gaga.....whoooohoooo...........but chrisrtina's fine 2.......

4,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
the way BETTER is lady gaga

Shirtless Businesswoman

11,250 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Torii Attendant 100
2 words.. LADY GAGA talk2hand
iluvlizards36
lady gaga wins, hands down.

sorry chris blaugh

ilove lady gaga but when it comes to chris looks she wins hands down
gaga
i dislike christina
i have listen to her music in the past, and i dont mind her
i just prefer gaga
sorry

4,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
xx_mythofangl3z_xx
iluvlizards36
lady gaga wins, hands down.

sorry chris blaugh

ilove lady gaga but when it comes to chris looks she wins hands down

i agree cris looks awsome gaga looks like a men with out a make up like wtf and the dont fix cris voice but they do fix gaga cuz her voice is more deeper then most singers

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Christina Aguilera > The Freak...errr Lady Gaga(;

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
both heart heart

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
i do like both of them 3nodding
i like them both equally. Christina is just doing what comes naturally; she's a chameleon. She tends to change according to her surroundings,which i think is smart if she wants her image to remain marketable and popular. She's been around a long time y'all, she's just trying to keep up with her fellow pop stars. It doesn't change how great she is at making music, which i am a fan of

6,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Christina is good but I choose Lady Gaga. emotion_c8

8,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items