Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Noob

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Hello, I just went to my first ever Lady Gaga show, actually my first show ever, yesterday. It was absolutely brilliant. I've been a monster ever since just dance came out and I couldn't miss the opportunity to see her. My favourite songs on the night were Bad Romance, Princess Die and the Edge of Glory. During the edge of glory I could hear the entire stadium singing back it was incredible. Oh and when she decided to do Imagine she had this magical glint in her eye and it was absolutely magical. My seats weren't too great and there were stupid people heckling behind me but I didn't care, they weren't going to ruin it for me. I sang every word I could and it was so sweet when she bought some of the little monsters up with her. If I get to go next time I definitely would try to get in the monster pit!

My BTW Ball was on 8th September 2012 in London

How was your Born This Way Ball experience?
What was your favourite part?
I DIDNT GO YOU WHORE

Shy Noob

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Damluxuria
I DIDNT GO YOU WHORE

WELL I OFFERED
I went Sunday and it was AMAZING! I was dancing round my seat through the whole show. Screaming and cheering her on! I loved every. single. moment. It was so so brilliant and I wish beyond anything that I was going again! I had such a fabulous night! She sang imagine for us as well and it was brillant! I loved it at the beginning when she came out on her mechanical unicorn (My friend thought it was a real horse!) ALSO there was a lucky Little Monster in the pit, who had Gaga sing Happy Birthday to her! That was so lovely! She was just fabulous! I think Scheiße was my favourite though. I LOVE that song.

Shy Noob

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
piixiie love
I went Sunday and it was AMAZING! I was dancing round my seat through the whole show. Screaming and cheering her on! I loved every. single. moment. It was so so brilliant and I wish beyond anything that I was going again! I had such a fabulous night! She sang imagine for us as well and it was brillant! I loved it at the beginning when she came out on her mechanical unicorn (My friend thought it was a real horse!) ALSO there was a lucky Little Monster in the pit, who had Gaga sing Happy Birthday to her! That was so lovely! She was just fabulous! I think Scheiße was my favourite though. I LOVE that song.

haha I'm glad to hear you had fun, did she play Americano and Poker Face in your Ball? Mine got cut a little sad
Hiten and his poison
piixiie love

haha I'm glad to hear you had fun, did she play Americano and Poker Face in your Ball? Mine got cut a little sad

Yeah she did, she got through the whole thing. I think because she did get cut short the night before she had a better sense of timing maybe?

Hilarious Noob

I'm going February 4th!!!! I'm SOOOOO excited. The Edge of Glory is my favorite song of all time, so I can't wait to hear that crowd singing it biggrin
I went in Stockholm the 31th of August. It was really awesome. I loved Heavy Metal Lover and Sheisse, AWESOME.
But like you say, Edge of Glory was also great. And I really loved her talk between You & I etc. She's very sweet=)
I am glad you had a good time. I cannot wait to see the show for myself. smile

Business Businesswoman

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
it was beyond flawless. I got into the monster pit like 5 rows from stage. I will never forget it.
I went in London, and it was amazing.
I wish I got in the Monster Pit though stare

OG Sex Symbol

I'm going to her Georgia stop on March 11th. I'm so excited. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items