Welcome to Gaia! ::

VampLV52
tonygreenz
VampLV52
Queesh
VampLV52

At least the tracks are on the albums. smile

A studio version is better than nothing. I just love the live versions so much because she puts so much into them. I had so much hope for the live version of "The Queen." I thought it would have been a good ending for the show. The encore would still have been "The Edge Of Glory." That would have been epic in my opinion.

Yeah, well Edge of Glory is my personal favorite, and it was Born This Way's most successful single, so of course it's the encore.

My main point is the point I made regarding "The Queen." I was suggesting it would have fit in the show before "The Edge Of Glory."

Well, I got news biggrin , artpop, I mean ARTPOP razz LOL, has 2 volumes, so does that mean 2 lead singles?

I was in the chat room when she said there would be two volumes. I am so excited! Interscope asked Gaga before how she felt about promoting two singles at the same time. She said she would like to try it some time. We'll see if the time is now. smile

Two singles at the same time?? eek eek , Oh Gaga No!!! sad sad , I don't want her to take risks this time, just like what she had done to her album Born This Way, the result might be like this again in the ARTPOP era, maybe she can promote two singles at the same time when she's declared as the "Queen of POP". xd
tonygreenz
VampLV52
tonygreenz
VampLV52
Queesh
VampLV52

At least the tracks are on the albums. smile

A studio version is better than nothing. I just love the live versions so much because she puts so much into them. I had so much hope for the live version of "The Queen." I thought it would have been a good ending for the show. The encore would still have been "The Edge Of Glory." That would have been epic in my opinion.

Yeah, well Edge of Glory is my personal favorite, and it was Born This Way's most successful single, so of course it's the encore.

My main point is the point I made regarding "The Queen." I was suggesting it would have fit in the show before "The Edge Of Glory."

Well, I got news biggrin , artpop, I mean ARTPOP razz LOL, has 2 volumes, so does that mean 2 lead singles?

I was in the chat room when she said there would be two volumes. I am so excited! Interscope asked Gaga before how she felt about promoting two singles at the same time. She said she would like to try it some time. We'll see if the time is now. smile

Two singles at the same time?? eek eek , Oh Gaga No!!! sad sad , I don't want her to take risks this time, just like what she had done to her album Born This Way, the result might be like this again in the ARTPOP era, maybe she can promote two singles at the same time when she's declared as the "Queen of POP". xd

Interscope will not let her take a risk if it is too risky anymore, looking at what happened to "Scheiße." I am confident they will do what they can to help Gaga fully promote both singles this time around, especially since they should know by know how they screwed her up with "Marry The Night." I do not think that single could have been a number one hit, but I do think they pulled the plug on it much too soon.
VampLV52
tonygreenz
VampLV52
tonygreenz
VampLV52

Interscope will not let her take a risk if it is too risky anymore, looking at what happened to "Scheiße." I am confident they will do what they can to help Gaga fully promote both singles this time around, especially since they should know by know how they screwed her up with "Marry The Night." I do not think that single could have been a number one hit, but I do think they pulled the plug on it much too soon.

LOL, I even remember putting a bet on Marry The Night, that It would be number one on our music chart here in the Philippines, and I lost, tsk XD, anyway,The things that I'm waiting for ARTPOP is the continuation of Telephone and her song which Madeon produced biggrin , that's it. Stache is another.

Hygienic Fatcat

Pretty sure the Burqa hints she's been dropping have to do with the new single, since she wears them everywhere and Burqa has been confirmed as a track title wink
Ew! I look forward to MCR5 (new MCR album), new A7x album, and new 30STM album

4,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
OMG! count me in. I'm excited too. XD weeee~ can't wait.

Predestined Ghost

12,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
There has been a concept revolving around this album that centers about Lady Gaga's fake death? She's forcing herself too much sad and I miss her but I think she needs to take rest and release the album this mid 2013. She'll rise like a phoenix at the time she's done recovering on her surgery, can't wait smile
Word About This Album Has Begun Since The Release Of 2011's Born This Way. Details Have Been Scarce Until Summer 2012.
Heres What We Got:
Lady GaGa Says ARTPOP Is Inspired By The Music And Fanbase She's Created.
Late 2011-Early 2012 Lady GaGa Stated She Want To Explore The Theme Of Decaying Blonde Pop Princess.
She Released Princess Die During The Born This Way Ball Which Reflected What She Said But Said That Princess Die Wont Make The Album Cut But A More Upbeat, Uptempo Version Might.
She Also Revieled That Elton John Will Be On A Song For ARTPOP She Might Have All ARTPOP Songs Capitalized.
In September 2012 A Song Called "Cake Like Lady GaGa" AKA "Trap" Was Leaked.
In October Lady GaGa Leaked A Demo Of A Song She Collaborated With Kendrick Lamar Called "b***h, Don't Kill My Vibe".
In November She Gave The First Ever Sound Puzzle For Fans To Decode A Song Off Zedd's Album Clarity With The Song "Stache" It Was Revealed That Lady GaGa Appeared On There.
Lady GaGa Said ARTPOP Album Artwork Will Be Colorful.
Azealia Banks Stated She Collaborated With Lady GaGa On Multiple Songs For ARTPOP Naming Two:
Red Flame
Ratchet
But Is Uncertain If Either Will Make It.
Kendrick Lamar Is Also Said To Be On The Album.
Lady GaGa Said That There Will Be A Contiuation Of Telephone, The Sequel To Her Video Saga Paparazzi & Telephone Repectfully.
Beyonce And Lady GaGa Have Both Tweeted Photos Of Earrings With The Word Ratchet Leading Others To Believe It Will Be A Collaboration, Perhaps Including Azealia Banks As Well. Rihanna Tweeted Lyrics To Paparazzi (Im Your Biggest Fan I'll Follow You Until You Love Me) With A Picture On Instagram Of What Looks Like A Police Chase And The Hash Tag #Ratchets, Leading Others To Believe Rihanna May Appear On The Track Too.
Lady GaGa Stated The First Single Will Be Released Early 2013 And Played It From Her Car In September 2012.
Four Other Songs Have Been Named:
B*rq* (Fans Believe Its Burqa)
TEA (Tweeted By GaGa Along With Lyrics)
G.U.Y. (Guy Under You) (Clarified After In An Interview They Got The Name Wrong.)
Sex Dreams (Tweeted By Lady GaGa Along With Lyrics)
Two New Songs Appear On Lady GaGa's BMI
Maren
Weatherman
Nicki Minaj Has Reportedly Said She Went Into The Studio With GaGa.
Charlie Sheen Stated That Lady GaGa Wanted Him To Be A Customer In An Upcoming Music Video As She And Somebody Else (He Said Britney But Lindsay Lohan Has Been Rumored To Appear In An Upcoming Music Video) Where They Will Be Strippers And Giving Him A Lap Dance.
This Is Most Likely "Cake"
And He Stated That She Said It Would Be The First X-Rated Music Video.
Lady GaGa Stated The Album Will Be In Two Volumes One Being Released Before Spring 2013 And The Other Approximately Six Months After.

Zedd Confirmed There Are Still Songs For ARTPOP Being Made And That They Are All Crazy & Unexpected And Trying To Be A New Genre Completely. Billboard Has Assumed The Album May Be Released In In Late Summer Or Early Fall. Madeon Said Its Nice Working With GaGa. Lady GaGa Has Been Recording Songs Since Her Surgery Since It Left Her "Immobilized". She Celebrated Her 27th Birthday This Year.

UPDATED AS OF MARCH 30TH 2013

MORE INFORMATION AS IT GETS CLOSER TO RELEASE DATE!

Recopied From My Post On A Guild:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23493465

P.S. She Has Performed The Queen On Her American Tour Before Cancellation.

Friendly Receiver

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
First off, she has performed 'The Queen'. 'I Like it Rough' ... I don't understand why she didn't (one of my favorites off "The Fame" wink .

'Cake Like Lady Gaga' and 'Stache' were just for fun supposedly.

The new news is that her father said, "Burqa is the lead single and he thinks it comes out in August." ... not confirmed yet.

Nothing is completely confirmed. So really the only thing we can do it just wait.

I'm extremely excited for the new era.

Lunatic

I believe ARTPOP will be released this 2013? So excited for this though!

Friendly Cat

5,915 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
ART POP IS COMING <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items