Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi. I need new music! I want to listen to new acts similar to Gaga. I prefer more obscure artists, though, because certainly I've heard Madonna and Britney and Bowie and Queen and stuff. I'm talking, like Florrie, Marina and the Diamonds, that kind of stuff. Stuff that is either picking up speed or still pretty unknown.

I really like singers who make catchy pop or have really unconventional fashion choices.
Neptuny
Hi. I need new music! I want to listen to new acts similar to Gaga. I prefer more obscure artists, though, because certainly I've heard Madonna and Britney and Bowie and Queen and stuff. I'm talking, like Florrie, Marina and the Diamonds, that kind of stuff. Stuff that is either picking up speed or still pretty unknown.

I really like singers who make catchy pop or have really unconventional fashion choices.
Ellie Goulding, La Roux, Little Boots, Azealia Banks, Florence and The Machine, and Lana Del Rey are good. I also suggest checking out some old No doubt albums and Gwen Stefani's solo work if you haven't already.
Thanks, guys. I've heard of these guys before, but never really went in depth into them. I will now! Starting with Natalia Kills.
Natalia Kills.

Unholy Fairy

Natalia is a boob. Her refusal to accept her obvious similarities to Gaga always rubbed me the wrong way. She can coin a damn catchy tune though... You should give Peaches, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, and maybe Bjork and Roisin Murphy a try. Ooh! And Goldfrapp, definitely Goldfrapp. Particularly their album, Black Cherry. All of their work is ace, but that one would probably interest you most. Let me know if you're having trouble getting started with any of the others I've mentioned.

Interesting Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Neptuny

Bjork, she's not new but definitely unique. Her videos are a bit...strange...
JordanJM
Neptuny

Ellie Goulding, La Roux, Little Boots, Azealia Banks, Florence and The Machine, and Lana Del Rey are good. I also suggest checking out some old No doubt albums and Gwen Stefani's solo work if you haven't already.
Awsome music heart

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Lou Reed
Adam Lambert
Placebo

(ok, these are pretty well known maybe I missed your whole point)
You should check out the Velvet Goldmine soundtrack also.
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu is kind of like the japanese lady gaga. The music is very different but she's very out there with her music videos. It was disturbing but kinda cute and catchy`
Lupe Fiasco when he sings

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces