Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Cat

4,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hi there biggrin
The word is that Alejandro is the third single from The Fame Monster, and that Gaga is to film a video for it.
The single is already out in Sweden, and here's what Gaga said about the video...
Quote:
I’m so excited about the ‘Alejandro’ video, [...] Actually, we’re shooting it very soon and I don’t want to say who the director is yet because it’s going to give a lot away. [...] Are you absolutely mad? I would never, ever tell you! [about the concept of the video] I would be more likely to lie through my teeth to you [regarding] what the video’s about so that you could all be surprised. But I will tell you it’s not the sequel to the ‘Telephone’ video

So go wild! Speculate!
Personally, I'm hoping for another story oriented video, like Bad Romance and Telephone. I'm really excited to see how she ties it to the lyrics!

Demonic Strawberry

Probably one of my favorite songs by her.

Thirteenth Star

I LOVE that song...I don't think it's going to be a literal song-to-screen translation of the lyrics in the song...might be more symbolic stuff again. I hope so! I love that s**t. *_*

8,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Yeah, I can't wait to see what she makes of it!

I hope it isn't a very long video though, something more Bad Romance this time, where it's the full song, not cut out and stuff c:

But I'm sure it will be great, can't wait <3

1,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
I wanna se the Alejandro video! Lady gaga is so creative! I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE VIDEO!
blaugh

System 32's Boss

High-functioning Noob

( ̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅ ̲̅]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ )

♬-.¸·´`·.¸.ஐ ஐ·.¸·´`·.¸.-♬

I'm very excited to see what the video will be, whatever it is it'll be interesting!

♬-.¸·´`·.¸.ஐ ஐ·.¸·´`·.¸.-♬

( ̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅ ̲̅]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ )
i heart that song and i cant wait till the video comes out

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out