9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
ZYNAY
Aesor
ZYNAY
Mme plz I don't have a rival in mind yet but you can put anyone smile

Hello~ I'm not sure how I got here, but we're rivals! Want some pudding? yum_puddi

I - I mean, ready yourself! Prepare to lose! *Poses all battle-ready, strumming his guitar*

... *eats some pudding* 'w'

emotion_kirakira Finaly a rival . i mean scream you will never defeat me, you will taste the wrath of my machette emotion_c8
*passes hand through blade of machette intimidately* *acidently cuts self* Owch! sweatdrop
Go Kuro! emotion_yatta

Hot Rot's Prince

Hardened Member

12,200 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Lord Vincent Blackwater
spoonybard111
Lord Vincent Blackwater
spoonybard111
Cidrias

We have found you someone! A Lord Vincent Blackwater wishes for a worthy adversary as well!

Then a worthy adversary he shall have *laces the air with his rapier*

Bring it Elf boy sweatdrop "Stares coldy muttering magic incartations under his breath"

En garde demon. I shall mortalize you, and no amount of that mumbling shall avail you.

True Words Elf

"Draws his Rapier"

I guess we have no other choice but to cross swords...excellent!

My blade has slumbered too long in its scabbard; I welcome the chance to wake it with a little exercise. You shall die exquisitely.

*the elf snaps the long, thin sword up in salute then executes a lightning-fast lunge aimed at his opponent's heart*

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Knight

ZYNAY

emotion_kirakira Finaly a rival . i mean scream you will never defeat me, you will taste the wrath of my machette emotion_c8
*passes hand through blade of machette intimidately* *acidently cuts self* Owch! sweatdrop
Go Kuro! emotion_yatta

*Watches the blood*
. . .
D'ya need a bandaid? emotion_bandaid D:

O.G. Sleuth

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Aesor
ZYNAY

Go Kuro! emotion_yatta

*Watches the blood*
. . .
D'ya need a bandaid? emotion_bandaid D:

thankyou *peels and places banaid* as i was saying i will defeat you all! Hey who do you think will be posed as the winner in our art or will there be two arts one you win and one i win?
cant wait whee *holds staff up top* Go Kuro emotion_yatta

Knight

ZYNAY

thankyou *peels and places banaid* as i was saying i will defeat you all! Hey who do you think will be posed as the winner in our art or will there be two arts one you win and one i win?

Nono, I will defeat you! ..After I have a cup of tea. ~ yum_tea
Haha, no idea! It'll be awesome either way. x)

O.G. Sleuth

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Aesor
ZYNAY

3nodding Eitheir way i wil post it under my sig. now i will eat yum_strawberrypie pie
*raises machette in air*
Go Kuro! emotion_yatta

Questionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
ZYNAY
Aesor
ZYNAY

3nodding Eitheir way i wil post it under my sig. now i will eat yum_strawberrypie pie
*raises machette in air*
Go Kuro! emotion_yatta

One artwork, not depicting either side winning or losing, but in the midst of battle! XD

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
spoonybard111
Lord Vincent Blackwater
spoonybard111
Lord Vincent Blackwater
spoonybard111
Cidrias

We have found you someone! A Lord Vincent Blackwater wishes for a worthy adversary as well!

Then a worthy adversary he shall have *laces the air with his rapier*

Bring it Elf boy sweatdrop "Stares coldy muttering magic incartations under his breath"

En garde demon. I shall mortalize you, and no amount of that mumbling shall avail you.

True Words Elf

"Draws his Rapier"

My blade has slumbered too long in its scabbard; I welcome the chance to wake it with a little exercise. You shall die exquisitely.

*the elf snaps the long, thin sword up in salute then executes a lightning-fast lunge aimed at his opponent's heart*

Vincent see's the attack and parries using his wings to spin backwards

"Nice try but it won't be that easy!"

The Vampire returns the attack swiping across at the elf's face

Dapper Fatcat

bounces around

Kawaii Fairy

12,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Kawaii Carnivore

Cidrias
nanaith
Sad that I arrived too late , especially since I have my vampire (well, she is not a vampire but a human Necromancer like me , BUT sided with the Von Helsons) rival *w* .But oh well, can I still enjoy looking at the others ' art ? emotion_kirakira

No problem. I was planning 17 anyway. XD

I must have sounded very rude since I didn t thank you yesterday (things went hectic at home after that @__@ ) so let me tell you today that you are amazing for including me in this! emotion_kirakira

Hot Rot's Prince

Hardened Member

12,200 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Lord Vincent Blackwater
spoonybard111
Lord Vincent Blackwater
spoonybard111
Lord Vincent Blackwater

True Words Elf

"Draws his Rapier"

Vincent see's the attack and parries using his wings to spin backwards

"Nice try but it won't be that easy!"

The Vampire returns the attack swiping across at the elf's face

The elf recovers from his lunge and blocks the wide swing. Sparks fly as the two swords bite into each other

"It seems your steel is quicker than your wit," he smirks. "Let us see if you can keep pace with this!"

He forces the tip of the vampire's black rapier to the ground. The elf steps lightly up onto the blade and thrusts forward in an attempt to pierce his foe's throat

Questionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
nanaith
Cidrias
nanaith
Sad that I arrived too late , especially since I have my vampire (well, she is not a vampire but a human Necromancer like me , BUT sided with the Von Helsons) rival *w* .But oh well, can I still enjoy looking at the others ' art ? emotion_kirakira

No problem. I was planning 17 anyway. XD

I must have sounded very rude since I didn t thank you yesterday (things went hectic at home after that @__@ ) so let me tell you today that you are amazing for including me in this! emotion_kirakira

You didn't come across as rude dear, don't worry. ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces