Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Warrior

10,550 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
nanaith
Dear Creator Of This Topic ,

You are talking about' peace-this ', 'peace-that' in such a convinced tone yet ...you are armed ? Because , if I am not mistaken , that is a sword behind your back , right ? That ' s what I personally call being an hypocrite . First loose your weapons and then we will hear you out.

I personally have no complex to admit that I am going to have a lot of fun building sand castles with the vampires ' ashes .Or doing Necromancy experiments with all the free material this war is going to give me .

Sincerely yours ,
Nanaith.

Now let me tell you of what I do.
I've made enemies.
Powerful enemies.
Some stronger than vampires, others more common than werewolves. Whatever the case, they are always after me. This sword is my key to living.
Next to my mind.
So if you're going to call me a hypocrite over looks, you should think about why I might have the sword and you should know "Never judge a book by its' cover."
That's like me saying that vampires should die just based off of the terrible creation of Twilight and True Blood

Kawaii Carnivore

Takeenata
nanaith

You are talking about' peace-this ', 'peace-that' in such a convinced tone yet ...you are armed ? Because , if I am not mistaken , that is a sword behind your back , right ? That ' s what I personally call being an hypocrite . First loose your weapons and then we will hear you out.

I personally have no complex to admit that I am going to have a lot of fun building sand castles with the vampires ' ashes .Or doing Necromancy experiments with all the free material this war is going to give me .

Sincerely yours ,
Nanaith.

I've made enemies.
Powerful enemies.
Some stronger than vampires, others more common than werewolves. Whatever the case, they are always after me. This sword is my key to living.
Next to my mind.
So if you're going to call me a hypocrite over looks, you should think about why I might have the sword and you should know "Never judge a book by its' cover."
That's like me saying that vampires should die just based off of the terrible creation of Twilight and True Blood

Just as I said . If you really were that much into peace , you first wouldn t have made any 'powerful ' enemies .In general , when you don t annoy people/beings/animals/monsters , they just leave you alone .
And again , when you say that 'this sword is my key to living ' it shows that above all, you value your survival. And what does mean survival ? Fighting and violence to protect one selfish will to live . And since it seems like you are not ready to sacrifice your life just to stay true to your belief , we can say that you are not a true peace-holder as you would wish to be .

And I actually don t want vampires to die just because of two silly films /series .They just spoil a lot of blood for their survival that could go , oh , I don t know , to blood donation and save poor little kids getting crashed in car accidents . I have many more arguments to why I dislike vampires but I am sorry to say that I have to leave now.

Loyal Warrior

10,550 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
nanaith
Takeenata
nanaith

Sincerely yours ,
Nanaith.

I've made enemies.
Powerful enemies.
Next to my mind.

Just as I said . If you really were that much into peace , you first wouldn t have made any 'powerful ' enemies .In general , when you don t annoy people/beings/animals/monsters , they just leave you alone .
And again , when you say that 'this sword is my key to living ' it shows that above all, you value your survival. And what does mean survival ? Fighting and violence to protect one selfish will to live . And since it seems like you are not ready to sacrifice your life just to stay true to your belief , we can say that you are not a true peace-holder as you would wish to be .

And I actually don t want vampires to die just because of two silly films /series .They just spoil a lot of blood for their survival that could go , oh , I don t know , to blood donation and save poor little kids getting crashed in car accidents . I have many more arguments to why I dislike vampires but I am sorry to say that I have to leave now.

I don't fight to protect myself.
I fight to protect many people, this is why I have made powerful enemies. I have stopped their plan to cause dismay or chaos to people, and they label me as an enemy.
I don't give two-cents of my survival, let death take me. Death is the ultimate salvation to leave this forsaken world.
I care about the lives of others, hence why I said "Key to Survival." Other people's survival.
But Kuro-Gang and the Vampires are fighting over an age old problem, which can be resolved with words.
I made this topic so I can still protect,to do my best to end this unneeded war.

Steadfast Lunatic

13,875 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
It isn't a matter of how much blood we shed. We fight to restore our race to the noble people we once were.

Dapper Rogue

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Takeenata, protecting people through violence is still violence. It still makes you a hypocrite. The fact that you believe this 'war' can be ended without bloodshed is not only naive, it's an insult to those who have already given their lives to the cause.

Questionable Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Well, it's nice to see that pacifism is still an undead horse over here. I think I'll just sit and watch you all beat it some more.

Popular Sweetheart

9,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Marathon 300
Nigte
ooooo I don't know i find the blood rather delectable. heh.

Exactly! Why lose and let them kill us without a fight!
But once we've beaten them down once and for all, we can expose what evil lies beneath their flashy exteriors and glib lies, and then we will be redeemed. Onward! My sword hungers!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff