Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unforgiving Warlord

Nico Clarion
Peace? Pfft please. Bring on the battles! I look forward to the smell of burning vampire flesh!~

1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

2. Come and get me

Unforgiving Warlord

Carpe Lunam
Peace seems great and all, except... We're part of the Kuro Gang. The Don says fight, then I'm totally gonna fight. neutral And be sneaky as heck about it, but... yeah. Those vamps are going down!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Distinct Explorer

so long as its effective, who gives a damn if it's ignorant? The more bloodshed (especially if it's vampires we're killing) the better!

Peace is the the weak, and the weak get exterminated like the cockroaches they are!

Kill! Kill! Kill!

Unforgiving Warlord

Murder Toys
Try to make peace all you want.
We vampires will not parlé for peace.

Let's hit up, then, brother.

Unforgiving Warlord

Fractale
so long as its effective, who gives a damn if it's ignorant? The more bloodshed (especially if it's vampires we're killing) the better!

Peace is the the weak, and the weak get exterminated like the cockroaches they are!

Kill! Kill! Kill!

So, here I am, a wretched vampire weakling. Care to take this outside?

Hygienic Lunatic

Creed AIpha

It'll be my pleasure. Just don't go crying for mommy when I'm scraping you off the bottom of my boot. wink

Unforgiving Warlord

Nico Clarion
Creed AIpha

It'll be my pleasure. Just don't go crying for mommy when I'm scraping you off the bottom of my boot. wink

Hn, literate I hear? You do any Tier 1?

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Creed AIpha
Fractale

Kill! Kill! Kill!

Are you gonna sparkle outside? emotion_awesome

Distinct Explorer

Creed AIpha
Fractale

Kill! Kill! Kill!

I'd rather not. It's pretty cold outside...

Unforgiving Warlord

Cresandra
Creed AIpha
Fractale

Kill! Kill! Kill!

If that's the first thing you associate with Vampires, you're better off lying unconscious, O.D., on Queen-sized Murphy bed in a nearby Motel than on this site.

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Creed AIpha
Cresandra
Creed AIpha
Fractale

Kill! Kill! Kill!

If that's the first thing you associate with Vampires, you're better off lying unconscious, O.D., on Queen-sized Murphy bed in a nearby Motel than on this site.

Thanks for the laugh sir, I needed it. xd

Hygienic Lunatic

Creed AIpha
Nico Clarion
Creed AIpha

Hn, literate I hear? You do any Tier 1?

As a hobby.

Kawaii Carnivore

Dear Creator Of This Topic ,

You are talking about' peace-this ', 'peace-that' in such a convinced tone yet ...you are armed ? Because , if I am not mistaken , that is a sword behind your back , right ? That ' s what I personally call being an hypocrite . First loose your weapons and then we will hear you out.

I personally have no complex to admit that I am going to have a lot of fun building sand castles with the vampires ' ashes .Or doing Necromancy experiments with all the free material this war is going to give me .

Sincerely yours ,
Nanaith.

Familiar Traveler

14,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Who says I was killing for Kuro Gang? Maybe I just like killing things...

Precious Cutie-Pie

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
KitsunEva
We shall win with honor! scream
Amen!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash