Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
(and i didn't know this forum was here..how long has it been up for?)

anyway, after reading all these manga chapters, I'm glad I sided with the Kuro Gang..

I chose on whim originally just because i hate vampires and elves were always cool to me..
..and the Von helsons just suck in general. LONG LIVE GAMBINO!!! emo

so why did you pick this side?
how do you feel about the back story?
I feel really bad for them :c I mean, this is their mother that this all happened to. Not some far off, distant ancestors. All of their emotions are personal. I hope peace is restored soon.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
xRikaChan
I feel really bad for them :c I mean, this is their mother that this all happened to. Not some far off, distant ancestors. All of their emotions are personal. I hope peace is restored soon.
it was very sad--im bothered that the vampire guy she set free didn't go back for her ..jerrrkk

Hygienic Gawker

0I Miyuki I0
xRikaChan
They didn't say what happened to the mother, only that the curse wasn't lifted and the Kuro's never saw their mother after that. It's possible that the vampire came back, or maybe even that Cordell's keeping some of what she knows from her brother. I'm also suspicious of that vampire's appearance and his apparent lack of a name. Maybe he's a young Von Helson?

I don't really feel that bad for the elves but in general I also like elves(DnD or Tolkien) more than vampires(Stoker, Rice and Elrod vampires excluded, very much like them). I joined the vampire side on this account because I was curious to experience both sides of the event. I'm looking forward to participating in this... You?

Unforgiving Warlord

I had decided, after a bit of delibiration, to join the dark elves because I kind of see where the Don is going with killing or at the very least sealing away the gods. And Gino's apparent ability to control them.

Now also, it's so sad. :c And the vampires are just butt hurt. Who has the better story here? Really.

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • 20000 High Score 500
I am really glad I sided with the dark elves. I enjoyed the manga chapter "Outcasts" I like being able to sympathize with the Kuro Gang.
I am really looking forward to the Halloween Event~!

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Sai Sakurai
0I Miyuki I0
xRikaChan
They didn't say what happened to the mother, only that the curse wasn't lifted and the Kuro's never saw their mother after that. It's possible that the vampire came back, or maybe even that Cordell's keeping some of what she knows from her brother. I'm also suspicious of that vampire's appearance and his apparent lack of a name. Maybe he's a young Von Helson?

I don't really feel that bad for the elves but in general I also like elves(DnD or Tolkien) more than vampires(Stoker, Rice and Elrod vampires excluded, very much like them). I joined the vampire side on this account because I was curious to experience both sides of the event. I'm looking forward to participating in this... You?
i guess thats true. it would be interesting if the mother and the vampire turn up at the conclusion of the event and make peace or something. I'm curious to see what exactly the event is

Hygienic Gawker

0I Miyuki I0
^.^ Me too. Let's hope for an interesting outcome and a fun event!

yum_tea Cheers!

Star Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
I actually accidentally joined Kuro gang but after following their story, I'm glad I'm here. MAYBE IT WAS MEANT TO BE emotion_kirakira

Fashionable Raider

11,725 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
0I Miyuki I0

This is our back story.
how it all started and how we became Faris Followers....
theroselife

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0BymkrWUUNg

animefanatic208

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ewgxPjaPEk

eden smile

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0wSujrE3aKd

Clever Aggressor

17,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1VagnqEx4ub
I would also wear my avi but right now I'm helping someone get the hive mine thing.
User Image
There it is.
Edit: Oh snap Sam stole my words right outta the mouth. xD

Fashionable Raider

11,725 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Fashionable Raider

11,725 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Fashionable Raider

11,725 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Tenacious Hellhound

0I Miyuki I0
(and i didn't know this forum was here..how long has it been up for?)

anyway, after reading all these manga chapters, I'm glad I sided with the Kuro Gang..

I chose on whim originally just because i hate vampires and elves were always cool to me..
..and the Von helsons just suck in general. LONG LIVE GAMBINO!!! emo

so why did you pick this side?
how do you feel about the back story?

I picked up both sides and I'm only able to post here because of a glitch
HEY! Good luck!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items