Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is the score? The score board is gone. We (the elves) were up by 14 points when I signed off last night with 5 hours left to go. So, how does one find the score?

Pure-hearted Dark Elf

Amathala
Xanvie
As i know we don't know exactly which team won.
Maybe we will get an anouncement about which team got more points.

Considering how hard we had to bust our butts to maintain our score out of fear the vamps would overwhelm us, we should get the victory. I'd be peeved if we didn't...

Hmm, don't get it too serious. We can hope we won, but if maybe not, we don't should panic. As i wrote, we don't know the about the points and about which team won until we don't get an anouncement about it.

Sparkling Treasure

12,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Xanvie
Amathala
Xanvie

Considering how hard we had to bust our butts to maintain our score out of fear the vamps would overwhelm us, we should get the victory. I'd be peeved if we didn't...

Hmm, don't get it too serious. We can hope we won, but if maybe not, we don't should panic. As i wrote, we don't know the about the points and about which team won until we don't get an anouncement about it.
I was here when the event ended. Elves were still ahead by at least 10 total points.

Pure-hearted Dark Elf

Amathala
Xanvie
Amathala
Xanvie

I was here when the event ended. Elves were still ahead by at least 10 total points.

Maybe yes. We will see if we get an announcement about it, that will be sure.

Invisible Werewolf

9,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
Last time I checked we were winning by 13 so, I'm pretty sure we won seeing as they can't raise their stats that fast on the last day.

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
So... was it worth it at the end?

Pure-hearted Dark Elf

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash