Anyone in here?

Liberal Informer

10,850 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
xXyou ate my crayonsXx
i came for a sandwitch give me one female anon :V

Sandwich, no. But I'm sure a female anon will give you a boot up the backside for your bigotry.
Clarrisani
xXyou ate my crayonsXx
i came for a sandwitch give me one female anon :V

Sandwich, no. But I'm sure a female anon will give you a boot up the backside for your bigotry.
giggidy ;D

4,575 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Hello everyone!

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Hello! I heard this is where I make the sandwiches?
Haha, but all jokes aside... I have no idea what I'm doing really ^^;
I've only been on gaia for a handful of months actively and I asked some of the older participants on the forums that I RP on, and they suggested that I visit here!
I understand that this is in a roundabout way, kind of like secret santa. However...I don't have much in the way of gold... (kinda why I'm here after all ^^; )
But I do have good skills with photoshop! If anybody would like me to pay them with a picture they would liked edited or some such.... Not sure if anyone would be up for that... *shuffles*
Well anyways...it would be nice to get some sort of reply back.. I noticed that there hasn't been much activity in the last month or two... *crosses fingers* >.<;

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

18,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Piera Touko
Hello! I heard this is where I make the sandwiches?
Haha, but all jokes aside... I have no idea what I'm doing really ^^;
I've only been on gaia for a handful of months actively and I asked some of the older participants on the forums that I RP on, and they suggested that I visit here!
I understand that this is in a roundabout way, kind of like secret santa. However...I don't have much in the way of gold... (kinda why I'm here after all ^^; )
But I do have good skills with photoshop! If anybody would like me to pay them with a picture they would liked edited or some such.... Not sure if anyone would be up for that... *shuffles*
Well anyways...it would be nice to get some sort of reply back.. I noticed that there hasn't been much activity in the last month or two... *crosses fingers* >.<;

owo New location!

The Thread

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas