Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lollypop13
Schala, did you get the picture done yet, or have you been busy with growing up some scoops? sweatdrop

....I got the line art done... but I'm not sure about how to CG it..... unless you want just color pencil work, which would be much easier in this case.
Schala-Kitty
Lollypop13
Schala, did you get the picture done yet, or have you been busy with growing up some scoops? sweatdrop

....I got the line art done... but I'm not sure about how to CG it..... unless you want just color pencil work, which would be much easier in this case.

I guess you could color pencil it. I just wanted it done before halloween. sweatdrop
*comes in holding Scaramel* Here comes the Virgin Mary and the werewolf! xD

Scaramel: Rawr! domokun
I mean, my pencil work is pretty good. ( Example )

In fact, Scoops were originally designed for Color Pencil work, but I switched to CG since it captured the texture better.
Schala-Kitty
I mean, my pencil work is pretty good. ( Example )

In fact, Scoops were originally designed for Color Pencil work, but I switched to CG since it captured the texture better.

purrty picture! eek

I accually rather have CG, but I don't know... sweatdrop It depends whatever will get it done in time for Halloween. 3nodding
Rockapella
*comes in holding Scaramel* Here comes the Virgin Mary and the werewolf! xD

Scaramel: Rawr! domokun

Buttercrisp crawls over to Scaramel eating his tootsie roll. "Wan some?"
Thank you!

Well, I'll get you a pencil one to hold you over... (it's mainly because I don't like CGing people. sweatdrop I find faces are damn near impossible some times)
Schala-Kitty
Thank you!

Well, I'll get you a pencil one to hold you over... (it's mainly because I don't like CGing people. sweatdrop I find faces are damn near impossible some times)

Okay. Sounds good to me! xp
MmMmm! Fennichinni Alfredo! domokun

( I prolly spelt it wrong XP )
My cat is snoring! xd
Buttercrisp wonders over to Cookie Dough wanting to play a game. "Ookie Dough?"
Cookie Dough smiles at him, "Yes?"

Schala is jumping up and down, "Zombie! Zombie! I wanna be a zombie!"
"Eeek! It's not really safe here for littles one.. " She quickly picked up Brownie. " I'm taking her somewhere safe before the Zombie can go after her!"
Buttercrisp looks at him with anticipation. "Wanna pway hide n seek?"

I think we are gonna turn into zombies... eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas