Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Buddy

...I'm not gonna lie, I thought the title said Panty Raid not Pantry Raid.

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Cloaked Scarlet
...I'm not gonna lie, I thought the title said Panty Raid not Pantry Raid.

Don't feel bad, plenty of people think that. Not to mention I named it that for that specific purpose. wink I could have named it Food Raid or something, but I wanted to see how many people would merely glance at the title and be all like "Oooh! Panty raid!! twisted " and then post here only to find out that there was an r right between the t and y. xp You're welcome to raid whatever you want though, the fact that this is actually a pantry raid hasn't really stopped anyone... xd

Invisible Buddy

Korsall Kaiser

Don't feel bad, plenty of people think that. Not to mention I named it that for that specific purpose. wink I could have named it Food Raid or something, but I wanted to see how many people would merely glance at the title and be all like "Oooh! Panty raid!! twisted " and then post here only to find out that there was an r right between the t and y. xp You're welcome to raid whatever you want though, the fact that this is actually a pantry raid hasn't really stopped anyone... xd

Haha I was gonna say if you find some lacy American flag ones they're mine. I seem to have misplaced them =7= ;;

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
Cloaked Scarlet
Korsall Kaiser

Haha I was gonna say if you find some lacy American flag ones they're mine. I seem to have misplaced them =7= ;;

Lol, you might want to ask Killer about that... I think he might raid professionally... XD
It used to be that you have to let food cool down before you can stick them in the refrigerator. But now refrigerators can handle hot food, so you can refrigerate food almost immediately after taking it off the stove. People are so paranoid about food poisoning nowadays. I do wonder if exerting extra effort to avoid food poisoning makes people more susceptible to it. How does that saying go? What doesn't kill you makes you stronger?

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
[NPC] Eugenia Smart
It used to be that you have to let food cool down before you can stick them in the refrigerator. But now refrigerators can handle hot food, so you can refrigerate food almost immediately after taking it off the stove. People are so paranoid about food poisoning nowadays. I do wonder if exerting extra effort to avoid food poisoning makes people more susceptible to it. How does that saying go? What doesn't kill you makes you stronger?

Hey, that's pretty interesting...

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
*sees someones wallet on the floor*

>_>

*picks up the wallet and takes $50 out of it and pockets the money, then puts the wallet back down*

>_>

<_<

*finds a pack of hotdogs and starts cooking one as if nothing happened*

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
*starts making a BLT*

Mmm... This is gonna be tasty. >:3

Beloved Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Korsall Kaiser
*sees someones wallet on the floor*

>_>

*picks up the wallet and takes $50 out of it and pockets the money, then puts the wallet back down*

>_>

<_<

*finds a pack of hotdogs and starts cooking one as if nothing happened*

*spies vending machine in a pantry (wtf?)* ninja

*reaches into pocket to purchase assorted goodies such as domo-kun soda, pocky, etc* whee

"..." eek

"My wallet!" gonk cry scream
hello Korsall Kaiser

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
GLJordan
hello Korsall Kaiser

Hey! Glad you could make it, even though it's almost over... confused

*blasts you with my powdered sugar cannon I invented on the first day*

That is your official welcome! xp
thank you
just got on basically

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
GLJordan
thank you
just got on basically

Yeah, I noticed.

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
*finds a package of White Castle burgers in one of the freezers*

Oooh! surprised *starts cooking the burgers in the microwave*

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

20,550 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Hey... does anyone have a bottle opener?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff