Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Exhibitionist

16,275 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
meggaplz
What were you expecting? "Woman! Make me a sammich!" That sort of thing?

LOL you obviously didn't see some of the posts from the first day this started. there were at least 3 separate Sammich threads!

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Just wanna say a personal thanks for this lol:
User Image

I Karia I's Senpai

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
I be in the other topics,telling females 'Go to the Kitchen,Woman!' when they ask how to get red cups.These sexist comments are out there,now with that being said, I'd be delighted if you would prepare me a mid-day meal,preferably, several slices of meat,cheese,lettuce and tomato between two pieces of baked and sliced dough... ninja

Romantic Werewolf

Dark Lolita Angel
Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma
That's a fitting punishment for the way he treated you. (Last guy who touched me - he grabbed my shoulder, nothing major - without permission thought I was psychotic because I grabbed him by the throat. That tends to make them keep their distance.) Yeah I know about the campus rule...I think it's universal. Sometimes I think that's the only thing that protects certain people.

I can't really blame you for avoiding the lunch room if you know those bastards are going to be in there. But kudos on the complaints. If you report them enough, maybe they'll be thrown off the campus. *high-fives*

Those are some of the things that would piss me off too, personally. I'm not very good at keeping my temper in check, I'm afraid.

But I will try to remember some of your tips for the future. Those sound like they might have some entertaining results.

Ha ha, not showing when you're angry tends to drive most people crazy... I guess you never know what makes people pay attention anymore.
Yeaaah, I did that back in high school...
I decided after I graduated that i'd be 'nice' from then onwards. It's so hard o__o;

Yeah, maybe! XD

It really does. My friend ran into a similar group of boys on another campus...
they pinned her to the wall and threatened to rape her. She was like freaking out and kneed several in the nuts... "What?? It happens in anime! Sheesh, chill out!" ******** weaboos like that are the reason people in the anime community look bad. But yeah, she got in trouble for kneeing them in the privates, they didn't get any heat. :K IMO that was self-defence; she felt threatened and scared... it only protects a select few.

Oh, yes. It does piss people off. That's the point. biggrin if they start a fight, great. I love fights. I just never start them, because the first punch thrown gets most of the heat... if it's in self-defence... nowhere near as much heat. The other thing that pisses people off is laughing rather than hitting back... and then eventually throwing a single hard punch. "Weak." and walking off...

I was a lot...mm, quieter in high school.
But I can guess what a challenge that might be since it's a switch for you. xd

They had her cornered, threatened to ******** rape her, and SHE was the one who got in trouble?! You've got to be ******** kidding me!!!!! That s**t really pisses me off. Obviously it should have been the other way around; the guys were the ones who are supposed to get in trouble for that. I guess the self-defense argument only works for guys now, which is total bullshit.

Hm.... Interesting how the human brain works. But still, it's stupid how people get in trouble for trying to protect themselves. I've noticed that laughing tends to get them...I've always wondered why.

Proxy Mystic

12,825 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Dark Lolita Angel
Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma
I'm only in the kitchen to find that damn red plastic cup.

If someone orders me to make him a sandwich, Imma b***h-slap him.
Check your inventory.. there's no notification that you got it. (;

You automatically get it your first post in here.

I use 'bish, make me a sammich' on my boyfriend all the time. :p
and he's never used it on me, despite the fact that I make him sammiches a lot.
He knows that if he did, I would not make him a sandwich. But "Reaaa, i'm hungryy! Can you make me a peanut butter honey sammich please?? sad (" works much better. ;33
lets test this theory

Shameless Hoarder

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma

They had her cornered, threatened to ******** rape her, and SHE was the one who got in trouble?! You've got to be ******** kidding me!!!!! That s**t really pisses me off. Obviously it should have been the other way around; the guys were the ones who are supposed to get in trouble for that. I guess the self-defense argument only works for guys now, which is total bullshit.

Hm.... Interesting how the human brain works. But still, it's stupid how people get in trouble for trying to protect themselves. I've noticed that laughing tends to get them...I've always wondered why.
Nnnn. I was quiet/insane in middle school, and 2 months of Freshman year. The entire rest of high school, I kind of snapped. XDDD

Oh, ikr? It sucks. So hard. >__>;
She is kinda tall and fat though and they were all short and scrawny nerds.. my guess is that the Admin were being superficial idiots..

Haha, that's 'cuz humans ~by nature~ crave acceptance and dominance. Laughter is like "Haha you're losing" and shows dominance and ridicule..

Shameless Hoarder

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
chomping_chibi_chobit
lets test this theory
sooo, didju get your cup? :p

Romantic Werewolf

Dark Lolita Angel
Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma

Nnnn. I was quiet/insane in middle school, and 2 months of Freshman year. The entire rest of high school, I kind of snapped. XDDD

Oh, ikr? It sucks. So hard. >__>;
She is kinda tall and fat though and they were all short and scrawny nerds... my guess is that the Admin were being superficial idiots...

Haha, that's 'cuz humans ~by nature~ crave acceptance and dominance. Laughter is like "Haha you're losing" and shows dominance and ridicule...

High school is an odd time for everyone. I guess it brings out more changes in some people. xd

That's still bull...I mean, it shouldn't matter about the different builds of the people. What matters is that they threatened her and she was outnumbered. She disarmed them (so to speak) in order to feel safe.

Mm, I can see it. In certain situations I have those odd urges to dominate. Never figured out where those came from because I'm usually a very calm person. xd

Shameless Hoarder

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma
High school is an odd time for everyone. I guess it brings out more changes in some people. xd

That's still bull...I mean, it shouldn't matter about the different builds of the people. What matters is that they threatened her and she was outnumbered. She disarmed them (so to speak) in order to feel safe.

Mm, I can see it. In certain situations I have those odd urges to dominate. Never figured out where those came from because I'm usually a very calm person. xd
yeah. XD
it's a time when many people discover themselves. Before this point, parents made most of the decisions. And, welp, for some people they still do even at 20-30..

Yeah, exactly.. but she knew she couldn't win, because people are freaking unfair, so she transferred away. XD

I have never really had that "But I am so calm! Where the hell did that come from?!" thing, but I did have that happen with Hate once. I am not a hateful person, but this girl did some awful things to me in HS and I became obsessed with hate. Worst thing that ever happened to me, would not like to repeat that..ever. razz
Roofies. They're delicious.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces