Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Werewolf

Dark Lolita Angel
Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma
Alright! I posted somewhere else and it didn't give it to me, so I thought I'd try again.

Hm...there's an idea... *grins evilly*
My boyfriend tried the whole "make me a sandwich" line only one time.
He's never made that mistake again. xd I ended getting a sandwich instead.
His friends always used to make sexist jokes to me, so I started smacking their butts and saying 'Dat a**~ *awkward clicking noise and thumbs up*'... we quickly agreed on a truce...
and he doesn't hang out with those guys anyway; they make 'gay b***h' jokes behind his back neutral
as his girlfriend, this both scared and freaked me out... as a normal person, this pissed me the ******** off. That's cruel, gossipy, and probably untrue...

...and i'm a warrior at heart, so it took all of my inner strength to not just slaughter all of them. XD
they weren't worth getting kicked out of {community} college for, but holy hell they would stalk me/make passes at me/make mean comments about my boyfriend. neutral if I ever meet em on the streets with a friend or two I swear...

I would get really mad about that if I were you. But your response probably works better. xd
Damn, with "friends" like that who needs enemies... Sounds like somebody needs to retrain them in etiquette because they're all a bunch of assholes.

I know the feeling. I've met a few people I'd like to introduce to the business end of my hunting knife... I met a bunch of them during my time at college. One of the bastards ended up being a freaking resident advisor, so if I gave him an excuse he would have gotten me thrown out of school. But those guys you're talking about sound really creepy and might need their asses whipped.

Romantic Werewolf

Dark Lolita Angel
Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma
Coolio Fluffy Whip
Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma
I'm only in the kitchen to find that damn red plastic cup.

If someone orders me to make him a sandwich, Imma b***h-slap him.
Even if it was deidaraaaaaa??

...Okay. He's probably the only man I would give a sandwich to instead of smacking him into a coma.
You'd need to make him a bunch of sandwiches, though.
His hand mouths are hungry too..

I'd probably need to make 5 sandwiches - one for each of his mouths (face, hand mouths, and chest mouth) and then one for me because I'd be hungry from making sandwiches.

Shameless Hoarder

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma
I would get really mad about that if I were you. But your response probably works better. xd
Damn, with "friends" like that who needs enemies... Sounds like somebody needs to retrain them in etiquette because they're all a bunch of assholes.

I know the feeling. I've met a few people I'd like to introduce to the business end of my hunting knife... I met a bunch of them during my time at college. One of the bastards ended up being a freaking resident advisor, so if I gave him an excuse he would have gotten me thrown out of school. But those guys you're talking about sound really creepy and might need their asses whipped.
One tried to touch my chest, so I full-on groped him in front of all his friends while making a huge deal of it.. s**t like that. I dunno. I hate them. Owo they spend their entire day chilling in the lunch room despite being drop-outs.. (I can't assault someone while on campus, so they're safe...for now.)

At least, they used to. I haven't seen them for a while.
Partially cuz I make it a point to avoid the lunch room no matter how hungry I am because of them, and I also made like 20 'anonymous complaints' to various school admin about them over the course of last semester.. *whistles* ninja

I am the queen of satire. I almost always keep my cool..
the things that piss me off include animal abuse, child abuse, rapists, *****, liars who make up s**t, and two-faced people. Pretty small list. Say anything about me, say anything about my friends(as long as you're being fair about it), do anything to me.. idgaf. But cross any of those boarders and it's like..you're doomed.
It's a lot more fun to keep people guessing than go off on a rage about things..

Someone tries to say s**t to you? Interrupt everything they say before they start talking with the same word. I prefer random words that have to do with their outfit or surroundings(colours and objects always work well). Say it really really loud and enthusiastically each time..eventually they'll either get pissed off(you win) or stop talking(you win). Or once someone tried doing it back to me, so I acted like it was a game.. "That was fun! Same thing tomorrow? ;D"

You can't beat a girl with no rage and no shame{my reputation back in high school was pretty great, though, surprisingly enough..despite all my trollage. I mean, it was bad at first[eww, freak], and then people began to understand[and I became a microcelebrity..] eek }

Shameless Hoarder

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma
I'd probably need to make 5 sandwiches - one for each of his mouths (face, hand mouths, and chest mouth) and then one for me because I'd be hungry from making sandwiches.
Oh, and one for me. I haven't eaten in like 48 hours, actually, so BRB i'm going to make myself some food now.

You'd need to help him sew his chest mouth back up again, though, right? I haven't read that part of the manga in years, but I think he kept it sewn shut. ;(

That might actually be kinda fun though. Sewing his chest shut..

Romantic Werewolf

Dark Lolita Angel
Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma

One tried to touch my chest, so I full-on groped him in front of all his friends while making a huge deal of it... s**t like that. I dunno. I hate them. Owo they spend their entire day chilling in the lunch room despite being drop-outs... (I can't assault someone while on campus, so they're safe...for now.)

At least, they used to. I haven't seen them for a while.
Partially cuz I make it a point to avoid the lunch room no matter how hungry I am because of them, and I also made like 20 'anonymous complaints' to various school admin about them over the course of last semester... *whistles* ninja

I am the queen of satire. I almost always keep my cool...
the things that piss me off include animal abuse, child abuse, rapists, *****, liars who make up s**t, and two-faced people. Pretty small list. Say anything about me, say anything about my friends(as long as you're being fair about it), do anything to me... idgaf. But cross any of those boarders and it's like...you're doomed.
It's a lot more fun to keep people guessing than go off on a rage about things...

Someone tries to say s**t to you? Interrupt everything they say before they start talking with the same word. I prefer random words that have to do with their outfit or surroundings (colours and objects always work well). Say it really really loud and enthusiastically each time..eventually they'll either get pissed off (you win) or stop talking (you win). Or once someone tried doing it back to me, so I acted like it was a game... "That was fun! Same thing tomorrow? ;D"

You can't beat a girl with no rage and no shame {my reputation back in high school was pretty great, though, surprisingly enough...despite all my trollage. I mean, it was bad at first [eww, freak], and then people began to understand [and I became a microcelebrity...] eek }

That's a fitting punishment for the way he treated you. (Last guy who touched me - he grabbed my shoulder, nothing major - without permission thought I was psychotic because I grabbed him by the throat. That tends to make them keep their distance.) Yeah I know about the campus rule...I think it's universal. Sometimes I think that's the only thing that protects certain people.

I can't really blame you for avoiding the lunch room if you know those bastards are going to be in there. But kudos on the complaints. If you report them enough, maybe they'll be thrown off the campus. *high-fives*

Those are some of the things that would piss me off too, personally. I'm not very good at keeping my temper in check, I'm afraid.

But I will try to remember some of your tips for the future. Those sound like they might have some entertaining results.

Ha ha, not showing when you're angry tends to drive most people crazy... I guess you never know what makes people pay attention anymore.

Romantic Werewolf

Dark Lolita Angel
Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma
Oh, and one for me. I haven't eaten in like 48 hours, actually, so BRB i'm going to make myself some food now.

You'd need to help him sew his chest mouth back up again, though, right? I haven't read that part of the manga in years, but I think he kept it sewn shut. ;(

That might actually be kinda fun though. Sewing his chest shut...

Sandwich? *offers sandwich* I'm almost always hungry. sweatdrop

Yeah, I would probably have to help with that if he wanted it. Given Deidara's personality, I wouldn't be surprised if he liked a little pain once in a while. xd

6,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
red cup meowing cat, 4 am

Tipsy Regular

10,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
:I I don't think there's a need to make jokes. Since we're in the Kitchen ;D as long as we're in our place c:

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma
I'm only in the kitchen to find that damn red plastic cup.

If someone orders me to make him a sandwich, Imma b***h-slap him.
women rights

Smitten Kitten

19,065 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
HAH. In the thread list the title immediately below this was the all-caps "I'm in the kitchen because I'm a fat c-nt"

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
The more you mention it, the most likely someone will do a sexist joke.
It's kinda like, when a youtube video has no dislikes, then a person comments
"hey look no dislikes" then a day later, there are 2 or more dislikes.

Shameless Hoarder

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma
That's a fitting punishment for the way he treated you. (Last guy who touched me - he grabbed my shoulder, nothing major - without permission thought I was psychotic because I grabbed him by the throat. That tends to make them keep their distance.) Yeah I know about the campus rule...I think it's universal. Sometimes I think that's the only thing that protects certain people.

I can't really blame you for avoiding the lunch room if you know those bastards are going to be in there. But kudos on the complaints. If you report them enough, maybe they'll be thrown off the campus. *high-fives*

Those are some of the things that would piss me off too, personally. I'm not very good at keeping my temper in check, I'm afraid.

But I will try to remember some of your tips for the future. Those sound like they might have some entertaining results.

Ha ha, not showing when you're angry tends to drive most people crazy... I guess you never know what makes people pay attention anymore.
Yeaaah, I did that back in high school...
I decided after I graduated that i'd be 'nice' from then onwards. It's so hard o__o;

Yeah, maybe! XD

It really does. My friend ran into a similar group of boys on another campus..
they pinned her to the wall and threatened to rape her. She was like freaking out and kneed several in the nuts.. "What?? It happens in anime! Sheesh, chill out!" ******** weaboos like that are the reason people in the anime community look bad. Butyeah, she got in trouble for kneeing them in the privates, they didn't get any heat. :K IMO that was self-defence; she felt threatened and scared.. it only protects a select few.

Oh, yes. It does piss people off. That's the point. biggrin if they start a fight, great. I love fights. I just never start them, because the first punch thrown gets most of the heat.. if it's in self-defence.. nowhere near as much heat. The other thing that pisses people off is laughing rather than hitting back.. and then eventually throwing a single hard punch. "Weak." and walking off..

Shameless Hoarder

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
EroticOreos
:I I don't think there's a need to make jokes. Since we're in the Kitchen ;D as long as we're in our place c:
haha! XD that counts as a joke.
My man's the one who spends time in the kitchen.. he's a horrid cook, though, except on things like bagels and ramen. Whenever he tries to cook something else, I stand by laughing and come in to attempt to salvage whatever he's destroying..

Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma
Sandwich? *offers sandwich* I'm almost always hungry. sweatdrop

Yeah, I would probably have to help with that if he wanted it. Given Deidara's personality, I wouldn't be surprised if he liked a little pain once in a while. xd
I forget to eat a lot. XD
I eat when I get dizzy or when someone offers me food..

Lol right? XP

Amurana
HAH. In the thread list the title immediately below this was the all-caps "I'm in the kitchen because I'm a fat c-nt"
that sounds more like either a college kid or a stoner imo :p

SugarpopD
The more you mention it, the most likely someone will do a sexist joke.
It's kinda like, when a youtube video has no dislikes, then a person comments
"hey look no dislikes" then a day later, there are 2 or more dislikes.
that's true and usually the point with those comments.. XD
were afraid of tha mods

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas